PDA

View Full Version : UK-Vandy Saturday - Battle for first place in SEC!

Sect309Fan
02-19-2010, 06:54 AM
Now that both Kentucky and Vandy survived their road trips to the state of Mississippi, we can finally talk about this huge game coming up Saturday.

This game will determine the leader in the SEC. If UK wins, they have a 2 game lead over Vandy. If Vandy wins, they have the tiebreaker over Kentucky (at this time) based on South Carolina being better than Georgia.

I am pretty sure Calapari has never played at Memorial Gym, and it will be a first time for Kentucky's big freshmen as well. There is some magic there, and it definitely can cause confusion the first time new coaches and players play there.

I don't have a ticket, but if you do, wear gold. I really like Vandy's chances this game, and they have been very successful against UK these past five years.

Titan723
02-19-2010, 07:19 AM
Go Cats!

TITAN 1
02-19-2010, 09:57 AM
I hope Vandy gets their legs back after just beating Ole Miss last night. If they are a great they will recover because they will have to play back to back days in the SEC tournament. GO DORES!

Titan723
02-20-2010, 08:30 PM
Cats win by 2!! :thumbsup

Good game Vandy.

Sect309Fan
02-20-2010, 09:22 PM
My buddy gave me a ticket today, and it was one hell of a game. I was so impressed with Vandy's defense all game. If they could have just had some of their shots fall, they would have won. I don't know why the rim was so unkind tonight, though it did affect both teams.

I am exhausted. The crowd was incredible, one of the best atmospheres I have been in a sports fan. I just wish Vandy could have pulled it out.

TITAN 1
02-21-2010, 07:34 AM
But Cousins is still a punk.