View Full Version : One more reason...

zonian
03-24-2010, 06:41 PM
...to visit Music City USA

http://hcf0.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72xXxV9qIPg

TTP77
03-24-2010, 07:07 PM
We really do have some good hot chicken around here. i love it...the hotter the better :)

03-24-2010, 10:23 PM
Score Board by Opry Mills has the HOTTEST chicken I have ever tried to eat. I just got the medium and it was all I could do !!!! I'm gonna say that the HOT has to be damn near un-eatable and I'm a hot food kinda guy.

Old Oilers Fan
03-25-2010, 08:30 PM
I love spicy hot food. Does it have flavor or are they trying to burn you up? There is a difference anybody can make something hot.

MauiTitan
03-26-2010, 08:24 AM
As one who HAS had Scoreboard's HOT chicken (which is Prince's recipe, btw,) oh yeah it has flavor.
The men in my group [who ordered Mild and almost couldn't take it,] were bowing to my greatness. :lol

Funny thing is, for some reason I find the Mild & Medium to be more dastardly than the Hot. (Not that I told the guys that. ;) )

I know what you mean though OOF; had some hot wings served up a few years ago down in FL that just might as well have been a hot sauce on a plate. Eyes were watering from 4 feet away. No flavor really.
THIS Hot Chicken is vastly different. You gotta try it sometime.

Old Oilers Fan
03-26-2010, 09:26 AM
As one who HAS had Scoreboard's HOT chicken (which is Prince's recipe, btw,) oh yeah it has flavor.
The men in my group [who ordered Mild and almost couldn't take it,] were bowing to my greatness. :lol

Funny thing is, for some reason I find the Mild & Medium to be more dastardly than the Hot. (Not that I told the guys that. ;) )

I know what you mean though OOF; had some hot wings served up a few years ago down in FL that just might as well have been a hot sauce on a plate. Eyes were watering from 4 feet away. No flavor really.
THIS Hot Chicken is vastly different. You gotta try it sometime.

I will make it one of my goals when I visit. Thank you

I have to go by myself so no one will call me a sissy boy. :lol

TITAN 1
03-26-2010, 12:33 PM
Now I am ready to grill some more hot wings at the tailgate! Is it time, yet?

03-27-2010, 09:20 AM
I love spicy hot food. Does it have flavor or are they trying to burn you up? There is a difference anybody can make something hot.

No OOF it is GOOD !!! Damn Good.

Old Oilers Fan
03-27-2010, 11:22 AM
No OOF it is GOOD !!! Damn Good.

Thanks 315 I just told momma that our next get away is to Nashville. So the plans are now in the works. It will not be until Zoo season because that is what we like to do. Not a country music fan but a visit to the Grand Ole Opry is a must also. Grew up listening to that whinny chit (my mother loved those old farts) hopefully it will be Bluegrass night. I am going to be sure to stop and try the chicken sounds to good to pass. Can't wait. :thumbsup

TTP77
03-27-2010, 12:08 PM
catch a live show at the ryman while you're here....you won't regret it promise....:) best music venue ever....

03-27-2010, 06:25 PM
It will not be until Zoo season because that is what we like to do.

Can I ask ????

What the hell is zoo season?

Old Oilers Fan
03-28-2010, 07:22 AM
Can I ask ????

What the hell is zoo season?

Nice weather so we can enjoy the Nashville Zoo while the animals are out.

03-28-2010, 07:53 AM
Ok... OOF. I sorta new that. I just wanted to say "what the hell is zoo season?"

eSandra
03-28-2010, 11:42 AM
. . . hopefully it will be Bluegrass night. I am going to be sure to stop and try the chicken sounds to good to pass. Can't wait. :thumbsup
If you like bluegrass, be sure to visit the Station Inn (http://www.stationinn.com/).