PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Oilers - A Football Life

Toronto
12-12-2013, 12:07 PM
If any of you old Oiler fans want to remember the nuttiest season in team history, watch it. It's just awesome, even if you are forced to re-live some of the worst moments in franchise history.

Ill comment more when I know its not spoilers.

DelawareTitans
12-14-2013, 04:53 PM
Really did not expect to lose that playoff game to KC. Not sure how they would haves fared against Dallas in the Super Bowl, but that was one of the best Oiler teams.

Toronto
12-14-2013, 06:11 PM
Really did not expect to lose that playoff game to KC. Not sure how they would haves fared against Dallas in the Super Bowl, but that was one of the best Oiler teams.

I still remember that game so much, to the point I LOL'd at the Keith Cash tossing the football at Buddy's face. It was, alongside the general feeling of "there goes the window" the two things I remembered from that game, before I tuned in. I forgot about Jeff Alm and David Williams, and also that Bud had hired Buddy right under Pardee's nose. What a trainwreck, but fascinating to watch 20 years later when much more numb to it all.

I still miss those jerseys man....

TitanPop
12-31-2013, 12:12 AM
I was a full time Bears fan back then, thought the Oilers sucked to tell y'all the truth. Sorry.