PDA

View Full Version : Erin Andrews

MillaKilla8
07-19-2009, 02:42 AM
Anyone hear what happened, i just found out..pretty messed up imo.
Link (http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1957666/erin_andrews_peephole_video_naked_truth.html)

Toronto
07-19-2009, 05:53 AM
Sorry. gonna be politically incorrect.

I want to examine the footage. Pure research purposes, I promise. :thumbsup

DelawareTitans
07-19-2009, 06:45 AM
Sorry. gonna be politically incorrect.

I want to examine the footage. Pure research purposes, I promise. :thumbsup

You and me both. :ohmy

Jones31
07-19-2009, 09:03 AM
it's on rapid share.

ryangm2123
07-19-2009, 09:57 AM
apparently erin andrews did not consent to having the video taken - how many times can you say that in an article?

dakid
07-19-2009, 10:50 AM
I heard something like it was taped through the peep hole of her door, has anyone seen the video to tell enough about it to see if it looks like that's the case?

Pretty sad when a person stoops that low to do something like that.

MillaKilla8
07-19-2009, 11:23 AM
Yeah it was a peephole video.
http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/2009/07/here_is_deadspins_take_complet.html

MrBean
07-19-2009, 12:04 PM
I call BS on her not knowing.

I think she was in on it. I have never known any woman to walk around a hotel room nude doing her hair. Not my wife, nor any of my exes.

Plus, she keeps walking to the area that is directly in front of the peephole, and makes sure the goods are seen from front and back.

Then, to notice that the video is up only 15 hours after the incident seems pretty damn quick. Is she googling for nude pictures of herself?

It's just like all the other celebrities "leaked" sex tapes.

RallyRedBmore
07-19-2009, 12:09 PM
its actually been out for quite a while... just now that is a big hoopla...i believe its from 08. i have it on my computer, lol...quality sux!

Titan723
07-19-2009, 01:08 PM
Where the hell is she staying, the Bates Motel?

Yvette
07-19-2009, 01:12 PM
I have never known any woman to walk around a hotel room nude doing her hair. Not my wife, nor any of my exes.
That's because you were there :laugh

There's all sorts of stuff we do when no one is looking.

gnarl
07-19-2009, 01:22 PM
That's because you were there :laugh

There's all sorts of stuff we do when no one is looking.

QFT!!!

because of this...

at the age of 13, i learned to never walk into my moms room without knocking ever again

t1tan5
07-19-2009, 01:27 PM
Ok so I watched the video {for investigation purposes only!!} and there shouldn't be any debate about the identity of the person in the video. It was definitely Erin Andrews. What I find curious, as Bean pointed out, was that she is almost always in the frame. Either it was the best placed camera of all time or she was in on it.

MillaKilla8
07-19-2009, 02:00 PM
I agree that she had to have known. She is in it the whole time. She is smokin' hot btw just saying.

shadowboxin'
07-19-2009, 02:18 PM
Well, if I was going to leak nude video of myself, I'd make it a lot better quality than that. Especially if I looked like Erin Andrews. Just sayin.

TitansFan23
07-19-2009, 02:36 PM
I wasn't aware you could see through the other side of a peephole, but then I've never tried it.

Learn new stuff everyday.

Lastly, while I wouldn't kick her out of bed, I've never thought Erin was all that.

Yvette
07-19-2009, 02:42 PM
What I find curious, as Bean pointed out, was that she is almost always in the frame. Either it was the best placed camera of all time or she was in on it.
Hotels have been sued for stuff like this since VHS video cameras came out. So have schools, tanning salons, whatever. The cheerleaders for the former Nashville Kats sued the arena here. Just saying not all of them hit the web.

BoroTitan
07-19-2009, 09:54 PM
wow!

i love her, that F'er should pay who ever did that to her! But dammmmmnnn she bangin'!

Hugh Hefner needs to give her a call!

t1tan5
07-20-2009, 10:04 AM
I wasn't aware you could see through the other side of a peephole, but then I've never tried it.

Seriously. If the object looks bigger through the right side of the peephole, wouldn't it look really far away on the wrong side?

MillaKilla8
07-20-2009, 12:30 PM
Just and FYI on the Dan Patrick show they were talking about how "hackers" are creating a lot of bogus sites claiming to have the video, but really only hosting viruses that you will get....so be careful what you click.

:)

Old Oilers Fan
07-20-2009, 12:45 PM
I gave up trying to find the pictures or video. If they are on the internet I sure can't find them.

Oh I was only looking for research only. :D

BoroTitan
07-20-2009, 01:06 PM
I've got it downloaded for my criminal justice class ;)

Pm me if necessary

gnarl
07-20-2009, 01:11 PM
I was searching for the video too! not for research thou, just because im a young perverted male.

MillaKilla8
07-20-2009, 01:30 PM
I actually saw it on youtube yesterday...there were so many of them youtube couldnt keep up with em all...im sure theyve removed almost all of them by now.

MrBean
07-20-2009, 01:32 PM
Just and FYI on the Dan Patrick show they were talking about how "hackers" are creating a lot of bogus sites claiming to have the video, but really only hosting viruses that you will get....so be careful what you click.

:)

Another reason to love my Mac.

MillaKilla8
07-20-2009, 02:32 PM

Arent there only like 2 really bad viruses made for macs or something like that

MrBean
07-20-2009, 02:44 PM
Arent there only like 2 really bad viruses made for macs or something like that

Something like that. People want to quote marketshare as a reason for not that many viruses, but it's also the OS.

Mac doesn't have a registry system... so if you delete something... it's gone.

It's nice not having to run a resource hog for AV issues.

t1tan5
07-20-2009, 04:16 PM
Mac doesn't have a registry system... so if you delete something... it's gone.

I would say that's both a good thing and a bad thing.

MillaKilla8
07-20-2009, 04:16 PM
i have a toshiba...i like it

MillaKilla8
07-20-2009, 04:17 PM
I would say that's both a good thing and a bad thing.

how so ? :D

t1tan5
07-20-2009, 04:18 PM
how so ? :D

Good in that if you want *ahem* something gone, then it's gone. Bad in that if a young kid deletes all of your lab data, you're EFFED.

LiamVengeance
07-21-2009, 05:54 AM
Its not that great. She looks fine.

i think there is a virus free version (i didnt get a virus form it.) on The Pirate Bay, should have around 1000 seeders.

NiagaraTitan
07-21-2009, 09:53 AM

As much as an avid MAC user that I am (6 years now), I would have to definitely disagree with you.

They have created a Mac virus (for testing purposes of course) to see if it exactly can do what they want it to do (Delete files, destroy hard drive, etc) and it was 100% successful. That being said, there hasn't been one released yet (as I use this term loosely)

All mainstream operating systems, Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, have vulnerabilities which may, under certain circumstances, be exploited in various ways, even across a remote network. Some vulnerabilities are nearly impossible to exploit, others are easier, but usually only under the right circumstances.

Read more here...
They even ran a contest to hack a Macbook Air, and were successful
http://mac360.com/index.php/mac360/comments/is_your_mac_safe_from_an_attack_yes_and_no/

My biggest pet peeve is Mac users mentality. We think were 100% safe and have nothing to worry about. This mentality will bite us in the rear in the future as we've learn to become so incautious about computers vulnerability. The hackers are going to have a hay day on us.

Bobcat
07-21-2009, 11:24 AM
Seriously. If the object looks bigger through the right side of the peephole, wouldn't it look really far away on the wrong side?

http://darkcreek.com/detective_equipment/peephole_reverser.htm

MrBean
07-21-2009, 11:54 AM
As much as an avid MAC user that I am (6 years now), I would have to definitely disagree with you.

They have created a Mac virus (for testing purposes of course) to see if it exactly can do what they want it to do (Delete files, destroy hard drive, etc) and it was 100% successful. That being said, there hasn't been one released yet (as I use this term loosely)

All mainstream operating systems, Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, have vulnerabilities which may, under certain circumstances, be exploited in various ways, even across a remote network. Some vulnerabilities are nearly impossible to exploit, others are easier, but usually only under the right circumstances.

Read more here...
They even ran a contest to hack a Macbook Air, and were successful
http://mac360.com/index.php/mac360/comments/is_your_mac_safe_from_an_attack_yes_and_no/

My biggest pet peeve is Mac users mentality. We think were 100% safe and have nothing to worry about. This mentality will bite us in the rear in the future as we've learn to become so incautious about computers vulnerability. The hackers are going to have a hay day on us.

I know about the contest, and know there are Mac viruses out there.

But I am just not worried about it. And I know that none of the current OS's are completely invulnerable. However, the likelyhood of me getting a virus on my Mac versus on my Dell laptop is what... in the odds of a billion to one.

NiagaraTitan
07-21-2009, 01:21 PM

But I am just not worried about it. And I know that none of the current OS's are completely invulnerable. However, the likelyhood of me getting a virus on my Mac versus on my Dell laptop is what... in the odds of a billion to one.

Ahh the odds may not be that extreme, but indeed are in favour of Mac obviously.

I just really think in about 3-5 years... we def could in for a shock.
Hackers are evil. Plain and simple.

wari0
07-21-2009, 03:17 PM
i think i prefer erin andrews over both pc and mac. I dont care which of the 3 has more viruses :P

Titansfan777
07-23-2009, 02:32 PM
this thread...

http://www.lonerunners.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/8107_f2d4_750.jpeg

Predarat
08-05-2009, 07:46 PM
Ok so I watched the video {for investigation purposes only!!} and there shouldn't be any debate about the identity of the person in the video. It was definitely Erin Andrews. What I find curious, as Bean pointed out, was that she is almost always in the frame. Either it was the best placed camera of all time or she was in on it.

yes thats what i thought too, she is in on this.

Yvette
10-04-2009, 11:57 PM
According to an FBI affidavit, the Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt was the main location where Michael David Barrett, 47, of Westmont, Ill., covertly filmed Andrews, 31, through a peephole in Andrews' door last year. FBI agents arrested Bennett on Friday night in Chicago. He faces interstate stalking charges.

The affidavit states that agents reviewed eight tapes and Andrews confirmed that the majority of them were taken at the Nashville Marriott. Andrews was in town for a game between Vanderbilt and South Carolina on Sept. 4 last year. The affidavit also states Barrett requested a room adjacent to Andrews', and that the peephole in Andrews' door appeared to have been modified with a hacksaw to allow videos to be made with a cell phone camera.

Nothing in the affidavit suggests the Marriott or any of its employees were involved in the plot to video Andrews.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091004/SPORTS0604/910040339

10-05-2009, 05:13 AM
What I dont understand is why hallway cameras didnt pick up this guy doing the actuall filming or the modification of the peep hole. I thought all swanky hotels had hall cameras?

Yvette
10-05-2009, 10:43 PM
I thought all swanky hotels had hall cameras?
The Vandy Marriott isn't exactly Lowe's ;)

t1tan5
10-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Why are we still talking about this?

Yvette
10-05-2009, 11:09 PM
Because the news update was from yesterday, involved Nashville, and the perp was arrested by the FBI. Thought a few people might be interested in that last part, since they thought she staged it ;)

Predarat
10-06-2009, 12:13 AM
this thread...

http://www.lonerunners.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/8107_f2d4_750.jpeg

Dang that post was right on the money as it was probably a Vandy fan who did that. I watched the video and Erin Andrews is over rated, im not saying she is ugly but she isn't as hot as everyone makes her out to be.

Parddy
10-07-2009, 01:38 PM
What is the hotel near Vandy with the Commodore lounge? I stayed there once. I don't think it was a Marriott though?

Jones31
10-07-2009, 01:39 PM
It is.

Toronto
10-07-2009, 01:43 PM
Dang that post was right on the money as it was probably a Vandy fan who did that. I watched the video and Erin Andrews is over rated, im not saying she is ugly but she isn't as hot as everyone makes her out to be.

If I was granted a nite of debouchary with her by my wife, and Erin was a willing participant, I'd love to talk sports with her - in the kitchen, bedroom, garage, bathtub, backyard, and whereever else she so desired. Clothing optional.

Yes I dig her. :thumbsup

Parddy
10-07-2009, 01:53 PM
http://mixmakers.net/wp-content/gallery/erin-andrews-playboy/erin-andrews-1.jpg

Hmmm, One day and I have lost my new picture posting skill...lol Think of this as Erin Andrews in the Matrix...

This was not a dirty pic... I see it's says playboy but it was a ESPN shot.

Does this one work?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3588/3487903178_8e4a7d3e03.jpg

TitansGiantsBears
10-07-2009, 01:54 PM

By the way I read that hackers indeed do have malware to infect Macs on this very video. There were no sites I trusted to watch the video.

Titansfan777
10-07-2009, 02:10 PM
If I was granted a nite of debouchary with her by my wife, and Erin was a willing participant, I'd love to talk sports with her - in the kitchen, bedroom, garage, bathtub, backyard, and whereever else she so desired. Clothing optional.

Yes I dig her. :thumbsup

On the bed, on the floor
On the towel by the door
In the tub, in the car
Up against the mini bar!!!

Yvette
10-07-2009, 02:47 PM
Fixed your pic Parddy and the Commodore Lounge is in the Holiday Inn Select.

Parddy
10-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Thanks Y. Yes, the Holiday Inn Select.... Why did I pick that one??? lol

pookha
10-07-2009, 11:16 PM
the marriot has these end of the hall alcoves and that is were the rooms were.
so you are out of sight of the main hallway.

it is actually a pretty nice place.
vanderbilt has a wing (secured) they use for their sleep studies program.

but it is just horribly creepy they let this guy book a room next to hers . without any attempt to ask him just who the hell he was and why he wanted to do this.
she should have been notified she had a potential stalker.

she might wind up owning that hotel.