+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my favorite memory!

Default my favorite memory!

my favorate memory of tana was finally being able to meet her in november of 2003. we had developed a close friendship on the tomb. she surprized me by calling at that time, my youth pastor, and then also calling my sister to let both of them know that she got front row tickets on the 50 yard line for me,( my sister also). we took a tour of the titans practice facility the day before, i got to see every room in that place! it was PARADISE!!! then the next day, the tailgate was so much fun, i did my funky titan dance and everyone had a good time with it! then at the game, my section was loud and got a lession in kimbo titannite fever 101!!! then after the game, one of the greatest moments of my life happens! tana surprized me with getting to meet steve mcnair!!!! he was so sweet to me! and sharing that memory with some of my fellow titanites, is something that i will treasure for the rest of my life!!! tana will always have a special place in my heart! and when you all read the mandate that i just made a tread about KEEP HER MEMORY ALIVE!!!
    please front office, draft julio jones!!!!!

2. 5 Users Liked This Post

315 (04-18-2009), kdog (04-28-2009), kytitansfan1 (04-20-2009), Tam (04-20-2009), TitanPop (04-18-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by tyrant28 View Post
    my favorate memory of tana was finally being able to meet her in november of 2003. we had developed a close friendship on the tomb. she surprized me by calling at that time, my youth pastor, and then also calling my sister to let both of them know that she got front row tickets on the 50 yard line for me,( my sister also). we took a tour of the titans practice facility the day before, i got to see every room in that place! it was PARADISE!!! then the next day, the tailgate was so much fun, i did my funky titan dance and everyone had a good time with it! then at the game, my section was loud and got a lession in kimbo titannite fever 101!!! then after the game, one of the greatest moments of my life happens! tana surprized me with getting to meet steve mcnair!!!! he was so sweet to me! and sharing that memory with some of my fellow titanites, is something that i will treasure for the rest of my life!!! tana will always have a special place in my heart! and when you all read the mandate that i just made a tread about KEEP HER MEMORY ALIVE!!!
    Hey Kimmy

Last edited by TitanPop; 04-18-2009 at 11:47 PM.
    JUST WAITING ON 2019, GO TITANS!!!
    ∆ Now it is getting better...!∆

4. The following user likes this post:

Parddy (08-04-2009)

Gawd, I miss Linda's sweet smile and calming personality and the way she could make anyone feel special.
    Tana, TitanFire, Mystytan and Steve "Air" McNair.....always in our hearts and minds!

6. 5 Users Liked This Post

315 (04-29-2009), MauiTitan (04-21-2009), Parddy (08-04-2009), TitanPop (04-22-2009), zonian (04-29-2009)

I was fortunate enough to meet her at several of the tailgates. I have said it before and i will say it again the board was truely not as good when she passed. She had a way of letting people have thier differences and keeping it civil and without closing all the threads down. She did a good job of seeing her point and respecting your even if you was wrong LOL and she truely LOVED THE TITANS
    We miss you Linda (always knew her as Tana)

8. The following user likes this post:

Parddy (08-04-2009)

i miss her deeply! as i got to know her, my loved and admiration for her grew stronger. she was an amazing person! there will never be another like her! and her legacy will always live on!
    please front office, draft julio jones!!!!!

10. 2 Users Liked This Post

315 (05-15-2009), Parddy (08-04-2009)

I was new to Nashville, met these great people online, was invited to their first get-together. What wonderful people, and how sad that in my time in the city I attended 2 funerals.

Linda was an amazing person, you spend time with her and she made you feel like you were the most important person.

I remember the draft parties - leading the chant for "Haynesworth! Haynesworth!" what a kick. The year we drafted Pac Man (he could have been such an electrifying talent but he pissed it away... but I so wanted Rolle) She was giving away door prizes and I won a jersey, some guy tried to buy it off me. But hey, I finally won something, I never win anything so I wasn't about to give it up.

I miss those days, miss the fun of those parties and most of all I miss this special lady.
    Last edited by Mason Maniac; 07-11-2009 at 03:17 AM.

12. 3 Users Liked This Post

Parddy (08-04-2009), Tam (08-07-2009), Yvette (07-08-2009)

Its good to hear from you Sean... Its been along time.

One thing about memories... they never go away.
    A good dog is not easily ruined

14. 2 Users Liked This Post

Parddy (08-04-2009), Tam (08-07-2009)

+ Reply to Thread