+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tennessee Vols bathing problems on Jim Rome...are you serious!!

Default Tennessee Vols bathing problems on Jim Rome...are you serious!!

Just watched a segment on today's Jim Rome is burning. It was talking about how bad our team's hygene is and Coach Dooley had to give the team a class on bathing and using soap on there rags. Come on. He also stated if you can't bath right and you cut corners keeping clean you cut corners in the game. It was a truthful play on Dooley brought in to clean up the program.
    If its Fast its Fun. If its Fun its Expensive. If its Expensive its usualy a Car or a Girl!

2. The following user likes this post:

315 (09-11-2010)

I think he holds a grudge that the area radio listeners have a show in his old time slot that they like better than him... much better than him.

I listened to his show when it was on but he did so many annoying things that I have turned him off more than once. The repeat stuff he would do of some audio clips over and over and over...... was pretty effed up when you are driving. Hard to listen to.... very hard.
    A good dog is not easily ruined

Umm, whats soap? And why is a football player washing rags?
    12017 "If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." Thomas Paine

I saw that. Sometimes it's hard to tell what he's even getting at.

And what's up with that spread leg stance he has? Is he afraid someone is going to try to knock him down, or is it just manly?
    “Now What?’’

Orca is offline Nam Sybillam quidem Cumis... Orca has a reputation beyond repute Orca has a reputation beyond repute Orca has a reputation beyond repute Orca has a reputation beyond repute Orca has a reputation beyond repute Orca has a reputation beyond repute Orca has a reputation beyond repute Orca has a reputation beyond repute Orca has a reputation beyond repute Orca has a reputation beyond repute Orca has a reputation beyond repute

Orca would chuckle except he is shaking his head in dismay....
    "In war there is no substitute for victory"

I don't know, not washing worked for Pig-Pen.

+ Reply to Thread