+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33
FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33

Thread: Tennessee Titans @ Dallas Cowboys Official GameDay Thread

2. 3 Users Liked This Post

Cld12pk2go (10-11-2010), JimOkc (10-10-2010), Titanico (10-11-2010)

Actually Let Me Thank Titans723 for sending me the gameday Titan towel. It did pretty good today.
    I Go By My Own Rules.Nobody Else's.Not Even My Own.

4. 2 Users Liked This Post

JimOkc (10-10-2010), Titan723 (10-10-2010)

great game today! GREAT WIN! THE TITANS JIG EFFECT IS BAAAAAAAAACK BABY!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA!!!!!
    please front office, draft julio jones!!!!!

6. The following user likes this post:

JimOkc (10-10-2010)

OK, so we're in Richmond, VA at my brother's house. Vicki and I went for a motorcycle ride, and it went longer than planned (250 miles, part of it down the Skyline Trail/Shenandoah Nat'l Park-a spectacular day). Called my brother and made sure he was getting the game on DVR. Sat down and started watching, Vicki's dad calls and she starts screaming DON'T TELL ME, we just started watching-she hangs up. Sister-in-law makes a nice supper to eat on the couch. Fourth quarter starts, 14 minutes to go-game stops-end of recording. WTF!!!! HELP!

Had to go online to find out, saw none of the drama, but at least I had this thread to reconstruct a little of it. So thanks to those of you that posted. BTW, some of you have a bad attitude during the game.

Hopefully it will be on NFL Replay this week.

John
    “Now What?’’

8. 2 Users Liked This Post

JimOkc (10-10-2010), TTP77 (10-10-2010)

"BTW, some of you have a bad attitude during the game"

that's because we were scared to death that Fisher and staff would call some senseless play and we would lose the ball. And really, it did appear that our last possession was a 'play to not lose' one. But I could be mistaken!

10. The following user likes this post:

Titanico (10-11-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by amyinsparta View Post

that's because we were scared to death that Fisher and staff would call some senseless play and we would lose the ball. And really, it did appear that our last possession was a 'play to not lose' one. But I could be mistaken!
    LOL-it's just like every game, just funny after the fact. I usually make a couple of those facepalm posts myself.

John
    “Now What?’’

12. The following user likes this post:

JimOkc (10-10-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by amyinsparta View Post

The last possesion was, but I would've not play called any other way and I doubt there is a fan on here that would've. With less than a minute left and the opponent has 2 timeouts the best thing to do is Run it and pray. We knew that they need a TD to tie it and that they would've have to drive a good length of field to get that TD. Fisher's comfort zone actually comforted me there.
    In any case, win or lose, the Titans played a helluva game and won. I could not be happier.
    Catch the Damn BALL!!!

14. The following user likes this post:

JimOkc (10-11-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by TRUTitan View Post
    The last possesion was, but I would've not play called any other way and I doubt there is a fan on here that would've. With less than a minute left and the opponent has 2 timeouts the best thing to do is Run it and pray. We knew that they need a TD to tie it and that they would've have to drive a good length of field to get that TD. Fisher's comfort zone actually comforted me there.
    In any case, win or lose, the Titans played a helluva game and won. I could not be happier.
    The only thing I was hoping for was a play action bootleg run by Young. Everyone expected CJ to get it so it could have possibly got them a first down. If the play didn't work then Vince could just slide down and we'd be punting from pretty much the same spot.

Outside of that the drive played out exactly like it should have.

16. 2 Users Liked This Post

JimOkc (10-11-2010), Titanico (10-11-2010)

Just found out the score. i went all day without knowing who won, the score or ANYTHING..

@ 9pm my sister texts me that they won...i go home watch it. pause it to watch a highlight of something on espn, see the final score. continue watching and the game cuts out when the score was 20-20...so i missed the last quarter basically

Loved Britt out there today, lets keep this kid on the field, Damian Williams is going to be a stud as well as Verner..leaky pass d still concerns me greatly. another big road win

GO TITANS!!

18. 2 Users Liked This Post

JimOkc (10-11-2010), TTP77 (10-11-2010)

I took my Mother's house as mine...hahahaha.

She decided to leave, before standing 8 hours of football!!

But watched the whole game at Fox Sports channel

I hope that the Titans play like that, at every game.
    Tell me where do I belong, In a sick society (Ozzy's "You're No Different" lyrics excerpt

20. The following user likes this post:

JimOkc (10-11-2010)

+ Reply to Thread