+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bama/Boise

If the BCS Bowls hadn't screwed up so badly last year, I don't know if I would be so demanding of a Boise St/TCU/Utah in the championship game. The BCS Bowls refused to match up Boise State and TCU with regular BCS schools and made them play each other.
    good point there but Utah did bomb bama in the Sugar bowl. they got an opportunity to at least embarrass us. I was at the game FWIW and they were the best bama played all year
    Be attending all 10 titans home games this year, that is NOT including the preseason http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwBDC...ayer_embedded#!

Quote Originally Posted by Rolltide14TOMB View Post
    and bama has beat arkansas twice, LSU, Florida twice, Auburn, Texas, Penn State, Virginia Tech (so did Boise), and depending on your opinion of tennessee beat them twice

but i understand everyone hates bama and wants to see fresh blood. i guess in the end it doesnt matter as long as we bring home the hardware again
    I don't know why you think everyone hates Bama. Heck, on this board I'd think quite the opposite.

My opinion on Boise State being held out of games I think they deserve to be in has nothing to do with Bama or any other school. It has to do with the fact that no matter what Boise does they are told they need to do more. The same goes for TCU, Utah, and anyone else not in the precious AQ conferences.

3. The following user likes this post:

MrBean (11-05-2010)

And Bama is now officially out of the national championship picture.
    Go Titans! Go Braves! Go Preds! Go Dores!

5. 2 Users Liked This Post

Comar (11-06-2010), ZachLV27 (11-06-2010)

Oops...

7. The following user likes this post:

Sect309Fan (11-06-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Sect309Fan View Post
    And Bama is now officially out of the national championship picture.
    Part of you was part of him, and will be forever. You're in both worlds, and that makes you special.

Well it's curtains. Boise has no idea what it's like going to play in death valley. But they aren't complaining they are still undefeated and we are toast. It was a fun ride, now we just play for spoiling the barn's season
    Be attending all 10 titans home games this year, that is NOT including the preseason http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwBDC...ayer_embedded#!

10. The following user likes this post:

Jones31 (11-08-2010)

+ Reply to Thread