+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Draft Day Snubs

Default Draft Day Snubs

Interesting...

"Abilene Christian teammates Bernard Scott (Bengals, No. 209) and Johnny Knox (Bears, No. 140) gave the Division II Wildcats more draft picks than Notre Dame, Miami, Florida State, Tennessee, Oklahoma State, Arkansas, Colorado, Michigan State or Virginia Tech and as many as Arizona, Arizona State, Boston College or Michigan."

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...n=ncaaf,159213
    "If you want star chasing, this isn’t your team. That doesn’t make them cheap" P. Kuharsky

We should have brought in Clement or Harper instead of Mortensen.

I was surprised that Greg Carr wasnt drafted. It will be intresting to see how he turns out. I also thought that Nicholson would get drafted but its ALL GOOD
    GO NOLES

Carr signed with the Chargers and Nicholson with the Falcons, in case you were wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxin' View Post
    Carr signed with the Chargers and Nicholson with the Falcons, in case you were wondering.
    yeah i saw that thanks

and weathorford is working with the bears i hear. and gano is with the ravens, hope this one doesnt come back to bight us in the ass

Funny that Graham Harrell (Texas Tech QB) wasn't drafted but Keith Null of West Texas A&M University was drafted. Both ran the same style offenses.

7 beavers drafted
    Go Beavs. Go Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    Funny that Graham Harrell (Texas Tech QB) wasn't drafted but Keith Null of West Texas A&M University was drafted. Both ran the same style offenses.

That happens when you're exposed in your bowl game as a system QB instead of a franchise QB.

Quote Originally Posted by MillaKilla8 View Post
    7 beavers drafted
    The Beavers had a great draft class indicative of the great work they've done up there the last few years. I'm surprised the Titans didn't draft a few Beavers. Can you imagine how orgasmic Fisher would be over the prospect of a few 3-0 games?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyd24 View Post
    and weathorford is working with the bears i hear. and gano is with the ravens, hope this one doesnt come back to bight us in the ass
    what about antoine Smith not getting drafted ..they must of had a real bad pro day because there are some talented noles not get drafted...take Gano for example he was one of the top kickers in the league and he got nothing i do not know how many kickers were drafted other than Mr Irrelevant

+ Reply to Thread