+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An Ideal Titans Mock Draft

Default An Ideal Titans Mock Draft

I don't think the draft could go any better for the Titans than this. Do I think it will happen? NO WAY

Mock Draft

Another article at Roto also said the Titans consider Fluker a day one starter at OG. Hmmm
    Was going to do some procrastinating, but decided to put it off for later.

I would start him over our starting guards last season. That's not saying much though.

Fluker is a beast of a man. The idea of moving him to OG is interesting and I hadn't really considered it before, but I have no clue how he is as a puller. As far as road grating goes, he would be an absolute mauler on the right side. And pass blocking is easier as an OG.

If someone is wanting to trade up I don't have an issue with trading down. It seems there could be quite a few guys still available at 10 that I would like to grab.I wish it was a better year for QBs. It would be nice to see a couple qbs get drafted before the 10 spot. Itwould give us that many more options.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairweather Fan View Post
    If someone is wanting to trade up I don't have an issue with trading down. It seems there could be quite a few guys still available at 10 that I would like to grab.I wish it was a better year for QBs. It would be nice to see a couple qbs get drafted before the 10 spot. Itwould give us that many more options.
    I actually agree, I feel like this is a better year to trade down than up. There's only a few guys in this draft that I really covet (mostly seem to be Alabama players... wonder how that happened? And Ansah, outlier I guess), but I would rather have more picks in early rounds or picks for next year than pick a guy just because he's there.

I agree. There's a considerable amount of quality talent projected available picks 10-23 in most of the positions that we could stand to beef up & upgrade at. Unless there's an absolute elite player who's fell to pick ten, I'd be very interested in a possible deal down.

As exampled in that article, if we could deal down & still get Warmack that would be an absolute jewel in the crown.
    Was going to do some procrastinating, but decided to put it off for later.

+ Reply to Thread