+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Braves moving to Marietta in 2017

Default Braves moving to Marietta in 2017

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/99...bb-county-2017

This certainly came out of the blue, but I am really excited about it. I hate where Turner Field is located, and I think that location is a big reason why attendance isn't as good as it could be. Now it is be located a lot closer to the fans, though there is still heavy traffic in that area.

I just can't believe Atlanta is getting two new stadiums in the next few years.
    Go Titans! Go Braves! Go Preds! Go Dores!

We went to a game at Turner Field and was right near the exits to the interstate. Nope, one way forced exits dumped me in the middle of some rough streets late at night.

I said never again

Welcome to the Suck

4. The following user likes this post:

Sect309Fan (11-15-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by dakid View Post
    We went to a game at Turner Field and was right near the exits to the interstate. Nope, one way forced exits dumped me in the middle of some rough streets late at night.

I said never again
    I am really good at getting to the stadium and the parking lots, but trying to get back on the interstate is nuts. I have been in the same situation as you, where I am in some strange part of the city, usually going away from where I want to be. I don't know why it is so hard, but it really is.
    Go Titans! Go Braves! Go Preds! Go Dores!

Quote Originally Posted by Sect309Fan View Post
    I am really good at getting to the stadium and the parking lots, but trying to get back on the interstate is nuts. I have been in the same situation as you, where I am in some strange part of the city, usually going away from where I want to be. I don't know why it is so hard, but it really is.
    but your right in the middle of Liberalville, the most democratic part of town, isn't THAT where you want to be... haha just kidding... only been down there once, will not go back there again, no not Libville, I was speaking about Turner Field. Ohhh wait, that is Libville.
    Last edited by TitanPop; 11-22-2013 at 10:43 PM.

7. The following user likes this post:

Jones31 (11-23-2013)

+ Reply to Thread