http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...abanas-stadium

Jacksonville Jaguars fans will be able to watch a game this season while sitting in a pool inside the stadium.

The Jaguars have taken out 9,500 seats in the north end zone and are replacing them with a two-level party deck space that includes two pools and 16 cabanas complete with plush furniture.
The team has taken out 9,500 seats in the north end zone and is replacing them with a two-level party deck that includes two pools and 16 cabanas complete with plush furniture.

Companies or fans can rent one of the four poolside cabanas on the first level for $12,500 a game, or $250 per person. The package includes 50 tickets and is all-you-can-eat and drink. Wine and beer will be served through the third quarter, as is the case with the rest of the stadium.

A similar package of 20 tickets on the upper level of the party deck, which does not include pool access, costs $3,000 a game, or $150 per person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to give them credit for trying something bold. I just don't equate going to an NFL game with going to a pool, even in Florida

I am curious to see how it turns out.