+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1/2 Price PSL's

Default 1/2 Price PSL's

Section 313 (42 YARD LINE, Visitor sideline)
    Row HH
    Seats 1 & 2 ( seat 1 looks straight down the aisle)

Titans sell these for $2000 for both, I'm selling both for $1000 total.

Transfer period is open, so who wants a deal?

They have to be paid in full before they will transfer, that's why I'm having to eat mine now.
    Welcome to the Suck

Quote Originally Posted by Jones31 View Post
    They have to be paid in full before they will transfer, that's why I'm having to eat mine now.
    Not sure what you mean? Can't you
    sell them for whatever you
    want? Just have to pay the transfer fee per seat.

Quote Originally Posted by ForRealTitanFan View Post
    Not sure what you mean? Can't you
    sell them for whatever you
    want? Just have to pay the transfer fee per seat.
    This

PSL ownership transfer information
    LP Field, 1 Titans Way, Nashville, TN 37213 -- Ticket Office (615-565-4200) FAX 615-565-4212

IN ORDER TO TRANSFER PSL'S, THE PSL'S & SEASON TICKETS MUST BE PAID-IN-FULL.
    Welcome to the Suck

So tickets have to be paid in full before transferring and billing has yet to begin. How convenient for the Titans organization or am I still missing something? Like when will billing begin? And hope like hell that prices don't go up after this miserable season we've all had to endure!!!
    Last edited by ForRealTitanFan; 02-10-2015 at 04:11 PM.

PSL's are already paid in full.

The new billing period hasn't even begun.

So see no reason why nobody couldn't sell their PSL's

Hmm, I'll call tomorrow and see what they say, I just took that as since this season isn't paid and I'm sure the invoices will be out in a month.

Hmm, apparently you can list them on the marketplace.
    Last edited by Jones31; 02-11-2015 at 12:03 PM.
    Welcome to the Suck

Got my ticket renewal notice today and guess what? No ticket price increase! I can't remember the last time I was able to say that! Anyway, I'm going to renew. Even though I gripe about the Titans, they are still my team. They've given me some really good memories over the years. Next year may be a different story but I know that as soon as I sell my PSL's the Titans will have a winning season again. Just wanted to share my thoughts this morning. Did anyone out there have an increase? On a survey they sent out I stated that it would be organizational suicide to go up on the ticket prices. Just say'in.

9. 2 Users Liked This Post

Parddy (02-19-2015), Yvette (02-19-2015)

I just looked at my invoice, and it is the same as last year. This is my 6th straight year without a true ticket increase (there are $3 in fees that have been added on over the years, but that doesn't go to the Titans). 2009 was my last ticket increase (and the last time they had a winning season the previous year to justify an increase).
    Go Titans! Go Braves! Go Preds! Go Dores!

11. 3 Users Liked This Post

Orca (02-19-2015), Parddy (02-20-2015), Yvette (02-19-2015)

No increase here either.

I know that as soon as I sell my PSL's the Titans will have a winning season again.
    It's emotional blackmail and it's working -- we're keeping ours too

13. 2 Users Liked This Post

HALL45ROX (02-20-2015), Parddy (02-20-2015)

It's like the lemmings to the cliff.... LOL
    Whiz: "Obviously, we are very disappointed" ..

I do wish the Titans would do something like Vandy is doing with their renewing season ticket holders: http://www.vucommodores.com/sports/m...021915aai.html

The 2015 Renewal Incentives include:

Four winners will eat a meal with the team in the Hendrix Room dining facility during fall camp

Two winners will have the opportunity to operate "The Admiral" (Vanderbilt touchdown horn) during a game in the 2015 season

One winner will be chosen for a trip for two to travel with the team to Ole Miss (travel with the team, stay in the team hotel & get two (2) tickets in the Vanderbilt section)

One winner will be chosen for a trip for two to travel with the team to South Carolina (travel with the team, stay in the team hotel & get two (2) tickets in the Vanderbilt section)

One winner will be chosen for a trip for two to travel with the team to Houston (travel with the team, stay in the team hotel & get two (2) tickets in the Vanderbilt section)

One winner will be chosen for a trip for two to travel with the team to Florida (travel with the team, stay in the team hotel & get two (2) tickets in the Vanderbilt section)

One winner will be chosen for a trip for two to travel with the team to Tennessee (travel with the team, stay in the team hotel & get two (2) tickets in the Vanderbilt section)

Six winners will receive a pair of pre-game sideline passes for a home game

Four winners will be chosen for an exclusive, behind-the-scenes locker room and facilities tour

One winner will be chosen to raise the Victory Flag at a Vanderbilt home game

One winner will be chosen to take part in Star Walk with the team during a Vanderbilt home game

One winner will be chosen to receive a Vandyville tent for one game during the 2015 season

Twenty (20) winners will receive select Vanderbilt apparel ranging from polo shirts to hats and more

Twenty (20) winners will receive a 2015 Vanderbilt Football Fact Book autographed by Head Coach Derek Mason

16. The following user likes this post:

Yvette (02-23-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Sect309Fan View Post
    I do wish the Titans would do something like Vandy is doing with their renewing season ticket holders: http://www.vucommodores.com/sports/m...021915aai.html

The 2015 Renewal Incentives include:

Four winners will eat a meal with the team in the Hendrix Room dining facility during fall camp

Two winners will have the opportunity to operate "The Admiral" (Vanderbilt touchdown horn) during a game in the 2015 season

One winner will be chosen for a trip for two to travel with the team to Ole Miss (travel with the team, stay in the team hotel & get two (2) tickets in the Vanderbilt section)

One winner will be chosen for a trip for two to travel with the team to South Carolina (travel with the team, stay in the team hotel & get two (2) tickets in the Vanderbilt section)

One winner will be chosen for a trip for two to travel with the team to Houston (travel with the team, stay in the team hotel & get two (2) tickets in the Vanderbilt section)

One winner will be chosen for a trip for two to travel with the team to Florida (travel with the team, stay in the team hotel & get two (2) tickets in the Vanderbilt section)

One winner will be chosen for a trip for two to travel with the team to Tennessee (travel with the team, stay in the team hotel & get two (2) tickets in the Vanderbilt section)

Six winners will receive a pair of pre-game sideline passes for a home game

Four winners will be chosen for an exclusive, behind-the-scenes locker room and facilities tour

One winner will be chosen to raise the Victory Flag at a Vanderbilt home game

One winner will be chosen to take part in Star Walk with the team during a Vanderbilt home game

One winner will be chosen to receive a Vandyville tent for one game during the 2015 season

Twenty (20) winners will receive select Vanderbilt apparel ranging from polo shirts to hats and more

Twenty (20) winners will receive a 2015 Vanderbilt Football Fact Book autographed by Head Coach Derek Mason
    The Titans do have a 500 prize giveaway, did you not get the email with the link? http://catalog.e-digitaleditions.com...35211_23616335

Today they gave away
    6 winners get their tickets delivered by a player
    10 winners get autographed game helmets
    50 winners autographed footballs
    20 winners autographed game jerseys
    10 winners autographed cleats
    Last edited by TitanPop; 02-21-2015 at 01:43 AM.
    JUST WAITING ON 2019, GO TITANS!!!
    ∆ Now it is getting better...!∆

18. 2 Users Liked This Post

Sect309Fan (02-21-2015), Yvette (02-23-2015)

Thanks! My dad gets all the renewal info and I just pay him, so I didn't know about all those prizes. Cool!

Just made my first payment on season tickets, so guess I'm a sucker for another season.

21. 2 Users Liked This Post

Parddy (03-02-2015), Yvette (03-03-2015)

+ Reply to Thread