+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Preds off to a fast start again

Default Preds off to a fast start again

They are 5-1-0 through the first 6 games, including 2 SO wins. It is good to have at least one Nashville sports team doing well this time of year.

I just hope they can play well in both halves of the season instead of just one.
    Go Titans! Go Braves! Go Preds! Go Dores!

2. 2 Users Liked This Post

Predarat (10-21-2015), TitanPop (10-23-2015)

Wow that game last night was bad for cardiac issues. Damn entertaining though. Yes hope they do not have that 2nd half collapse like last year. Though as good as they are doing, the Central is brutal. A good team is going to get left out of the playoffs altogether in the Central. Just keeping my fingers crossed its many choka.
    Last edited by Predarat; 10-21-2015 at 08:08 PM.

4. The following user likes this post:

Sect309Fan (10-21-2015)

Another great win last night, Penguins coming to town Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by Predarat View Post
    Wow that game last night was bad for cardiac issues. Damn entertaining though. Yes hope they do not have that 2nd half collapse like last year. Though as good as they are doing, the Central is brutal. A good team is going to get left out of the playoffs altogether in the Central. Just keeping my fingers crossed its many choka.
    The Pacific Division is just the opposite.
    JUST WAITING ON 2019, GO TITANS!!!
    ∆ so far so good ∆

Has there been any talk of having the Winter Classic at Nissan Stadium? I don't really follow hockey, but I think I'd come down to attend that.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan723 View Post
    Has there been any talk of having the Winter Classic at Nissan Stadium? I don't really follow hockey, but I think I'd come down to attend that.
    Unless Boston, NY, Philly, Detroit, Chicago and maybe the Leafs/Habs or Crosby/PIT forget it. Its a small club for this circle, and after the crappy ratings they just got, you can be sure a top 2 market will be in the next one. Also, its Toronto's 100th season, so they are lobbying hard as well. Gonna be a hard sell for smaller markets.
    What a long strange trip it's been...

Quote Originally Posted by Titan723 View Post
    They might get one of the Stadium Series games, but like Toronto said, I doubt they get the Winter Classic anytime soon.

Great trade by Poile. Getting Johansen (stud center in league shy of that) for Jones, when you have Weber/Josi? Massive need filled and like Jones, very young and growing his game still.
    What a long strange trip it's been...

+ Reply to Thread