+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Panthers - Titans tailgate

Default Panthers - Titans tailgate

Boy, a lot has changed since our last tailgate. We have both a new coach and a win. The next big question is when will get our first home win, and it will hopefully be Sunday.

Without the coaching change and the win, the stadium would likely have been very empty. But now I expect a good crowd from both the Titans and the undefeated Panthers. The weather is going to be beautiful (high of 62, sunny, and no chance of rain) as well.

I will be there with my brownies this time. I hope to see a lot of you back this Sunday.
    Go Titans! Go Braves! Go Preds! Go Dores!

2. The following user likes this post:

zonian (11-12-2015)

I won't be there this week. I am on a theatre board and am committed to work this Sunday and next Sunday. It wasn't a big deal, but now it is. See you all for the next one.

4. The following user likes this post:

Sect309Fan (11-12-2015)

To shrimp or not to shrimp... tbc

6. The following user likes this post:

Sect309Fan (11-12-2015)

Laura and I will be there. No conflicts this weekend. Finally! Look forward to seeing everyone again.

8. 2 Users Liked This Post

Sect309Fan (11-12-2015), Yvette (11-14-2015)

I will be there!!!. I can't believe it's already November and this is the first home game and tailgate I've been able to attend!!! My wife is still in WV helping with her mom's recovery, so I'll be flying solo. Right now I'm thinking I'll bring some grilled wings.
    "I ain't got time to stand around here and discuss trivial trivialities." Barney Fife

10. 2 Users Liked This Post

Sect309Fan (11-12-2015), Yvette (11-14-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Yvette View Post
    To shrimp or not to shrimp... tbc
    That is a good question. Where in Nashville can we get coastal carolina shrimp? Definitely a different flavor than gulf shrimp.
    "I ain't got time to stand around here and discuss trivial trivialities." Barney Fife

12. The following user likes this post:

Yvette (11-14-2015)

I will be there with some Chiks.
    JUST WAITING ON 2019, GO TITANS!!!
    ∆ so far it is just so so BAD!∆

14. 2 Users Liked This Post

Sect309Fan (11-13-2015), Yvette (11-14-2015)

No shrimp boil tomorrow. The plan was to do it AFTER the game but it gets dark too early this time of year. We'll have to plan better next year and maybe we'll get a late game too.

But to be honest, my shrimp boil plan was all predicated on Whiz. I figured we'd all leave the game early because we'd predictably suck and get blown out in the first quarter. Now I don't know and that's a good thing!

16. The following user likes this post:

Count Telecky (11-14-2015)

NFL has heighten security. Please read the link so anyone gets out in the cold about this, and have a good time at the tailgate and at the stadium.

Read this, please
    Tell me where do I belong, In a sick society (Ozzy's "You're No Different" lyrics excerpt

18. The following user likes this post:

Yvette (11-15-2015)

We will have 4. Do you still have a cash can that I can drop some money in? My first regular season game this year. Travel baseball in the fall takes up most weekends. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I think Brian is bringing his corn hole boards.
    Make it a great day!

Did y'all move?
    Make it a great day!

Was sick I hope y'all had a good time, what was the free gift? I saw some fans waving towels or were they Panther fans?
    JUST WAITING ON 2019, GO TITANS!!!
    ∆ so far it is just so so BAD!∆

Quote Originally Posted by TitanPop View Post
    Was sick I hope y'all had a good time, what was the free gift? I saw some fans waving towels or were they Panther fans?
    It was a towel with a little plastic stick in one corner so you could wave it around.
    Go Titans! Go Braves! Go Preds! Go Dores!

My husband and I will be traveling to Nashville over Christmas. We have purchased tixs to the Titans game on 12/27. We are looking to tailgate and was wondering how to go about finds some folks that would allow us to join them. Unfortunately, can't take the tailgating stuff on the plane!!!! being from Maryland, I would be happy to bring Maryland Crab Dip and some adult beverages. If anyone can help me out or direct where I can go, I would greatly appreciate it. We just want to experience the whole game day in Nashville. So very excited for this bucket list trip!!!!

24. 3 Users Liked This Post

Count Telecky (12-01-2015), Titanico (11-19-2015), Yvette (11-20-2015)

You are more than welcome to join us! Our tailgate is off site (stadium parking is limited to club level season ticket holders) but 3 blocks from the stadium. It's $20 to park there, it's secure, and there are porta pottys, too. We have a corner of the back lot with a yard (http://maineventparking.com), we're in the 830 spaces, and if it's cold we'll have a fire going. It's BYOB and, being the last home game of the season, I'm pretty sure we're doing BBQ.

Hope to see you there!

26. 2 Users Liked This Post

Count Telecky (12-01-2015), TitanPop (11-21-2015)

+ Reply to Thread