+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20
FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Draft?

From Peter King's MMQB

Stat of the Week

You think it's tough to pick a quarterback out of college football who will succeed in the NFL? I say it's harder to pick a pass-rusher. And when I talk to coaches and personnel people around the league, it's maddening to them to try to figure out if Derrick Morgan or Jason Pierre-Paul -- or maybe Sergio Kindle, if he goes to a 4-3 team and plays end -- will be productive rushing the quarterback.

A look at the nine defensive ends picked in the first two rounds of the 2009 draft shows that only one rushed the passer at a big-league level as a rookie. That was Brian Orakpo, the 13th overall pick, by Washington. He had 11 sacks and was getting some double-teams by the end of the season. Here are the other eight college defensive ends (one exception -- Connor Barwin was a jack-of-all-trades at Cincinnati) and how they fared rushing the passer as rookies:
    Defensive Proficiency For 2009 Draft Picks
    Player Team '09 Overall Pick Games Sacks
    *Tyson Jackson Chiefs 3 16 0
    Aaron Maybin Bills 11 16 0
    Larry English Chargers 16 16 2
    Robert Ayers Broncos 18 15 0
    Everette Brown Panthers 43 15 2.5
    Connor Barwin Texans 46 16 4.5
    Paul Kruger Ravens 57 9 0
    **Cody Brown Cardinals -- -- --
    -- -- -- Total: 103 9
    * Jackson, a 3-4 defensive end, is not expected to be a pass-rushing end in the Chiefs' scheme. Most 3-4 ends are asked to be run-stuffers and a player who clears the way for outside linebackers to make plays.
    ** Spent season on IR with a bad wrist

Admittedly, this is no exact science. But the Bills and Broncos didn't draft Maybin and Ayers to see them take the field 31 times and never sack the passer.

Found this on titanscentral. Gosselin mock. I hate it

http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news..._medium=pingfm

Also, I'll be shocked if the Browns take Clausen.

Good article out of Detroit about the Lions and drafting a DT in the top 5....

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...artz_says.html

Found this on PK's blog. Article on drafting Olinemen in the 1st round...

http://blogs.chron.com/fantasyfootba...e_their_o.html

Steelers are kicking the tires on Carrington and Hughes. Looks like 3-4 teams are eyeing both guys...

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...ft-visits.html

JoeFortenbaugh

With Brandon Marshall upgrading the WR position in Miami, look for the Fish to target DT Dan Williams (Tennessee) in the draft.
    I'ma have to agree. I need to redo my mock draft lol

The fact that the New England Patriots want to work out Ole Miss running back/wide receiver Dexter McCluster shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone.

The Pats have had four different running backs carry the ball at least 60 times in each of the past two seasons. Head coach Bill Belichick likes to use multiple running backs in a wide variety of offensive sets in an effort to keep opposing defenses off balance.

And McCluster could possibly be the next man to get involved in that rotation.

Per Albert Breer of the Boston Globe, the Patriots are sending a contingent down to McCluster’s hometown of Largo, Fla. on Wednesday to work out the former Rebel. The interesting thing to note here is that this is now the second time the Pats have checked out McCluster.

The 5’9”, 172-pound offensive weapon averaged 6.5 yards per carry on his way to 1,169 yards and eight scores for Ole Miss in 2009. One of the SEC’s most lethal dual-threat backs over the past two years, McCluster caught 88 passes for 1,145 yards and four touchdowns from 2008-2009.

We got a good look at the Mississippi running back during Senior Bowl week and were very impressed. South Team linebackers had no chance to cover McCluster when he came out of the backfield during 1 v. 1 passing drills. When the 21-year-old lined up on the outside against the South Team cornerbacks, he demonstrated the ability to get vertical on them on a consistent basis.

New England is currently sitting on three second-round draft picks (44, 47, 53 overall), which is right in the range of where McCluster is projected to go.

Default Belichick: "Plenty of calls" about second round picks

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...d-round-picks/

so are we talking to them about getting ours back?

I'm sure you'll like this one TTP77! I know i do.

"Matt McGuire's 2010 NFL Mock Draft"

St. Louis Rams: Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
    If the Rams want to take a chance on Sam Bradford at No. 1 over Jimmy Clausen, then be my guest. This is certainly a better pick than Ndamukong Suh because at least it's a quarterback.

I've been waiting for Clausen to gain some momentum in the media, but it just hasn't happened, and it doesn't look it will with Adam Schefter recently saying that he "guarantees" Bradford will be the No. 1 pick in the 2010 NFL Draft.

I've certainly never completely ruled this pick out - I have just doubted this because Bradford has so many question marks regarding college scheme, durability and arm strength. If the NFL believes Bradford is the top quarterback in this class, then so be it. But I'm standing my ground on Clausen being the best quarterback in the 2010 NFL Draft by a mile.

Detroit Lions: Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska
    I've flip flopped here again with the Lions. Ultimately, I think they should draft Russell Okung and it makes a lot of sense for them to do so, but I think they are enamored enough with Jeff Backus to take the best player on the board for their football team. This pick could very well be Gerald McCoy or Okung, but the reality is nobody knows what the Lions are going to do at this point and Suh seems like the most likely candidate for this pick.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma
    The Buccaneers aren't going to be able to get out of this pick now that Cleveland and Seattle feel like they are set at the quarterback position, which means this pick can only be Gerald McCoy. If the Buccaneers don't draft one of the defensive tackles here I would be absolutely shocked.

Washington Redskins: Russell Okung, T, Oklahoma State
    This is a no-brainer with the recent trade of Donovan McNabb. You can say that the people who already had Okung here were right, but I disagree. Mike Shanahan was never going to be sold on Jason Campbell - a quarterback whom he had no loyalty toward. They traded their second-round pick for a solid price, but is also by no means a steal.

I also thinks this really helps them against Philadelphia because it might hurt the Eagles. Had McNabb been traded to another team, then it's a lot tougher to beat the Eagles. I think McNabb's greatest asset is his vast knowledge of the Eagles offense. He becomes an extension of the coaching staff in game planning and scheming against Andy Reid; it honestly wouldn't shock me if the Redskins swept the Eagles next year. They take the best left tackle in the draft to really help their offensive line, and if Devin Thomas can develop this season, Shanahan works some magic, and Haynesworth comes back to life - watch out NFC East.

I will say here I think Clausen is the better long-term solution because McNabb is a bit over-the-hill, but Okung really does help this offensive line and if you can get three good years out of McNabb there is nothing to criticize.

Kansas City Chiefs: Bryan Bulaga, T, Iowa
    The Chiefs have got to take a left tackle here. I keep pounding this point, but for some reason people still think Eric Berry is a possibility. If you pass up on Aaron Curry, a better prospect than Tyson Jackson, just because he is an inside linebacker, then you aren't drafting a safety since safety has just slightly more positional value than inside linebacker. However, I'm not criticizing what the Chiefs are doing. Granted, I would never have traded for Matt Cassel and instead selected Mark Sanchez at No. 3 overall last year, but once you hitch your wagon to Cassel you have to protect your investment. Solidifying the left tackle position is a very smart move. The question is whether this is Bulaga or Trent Williams. I'm banking, as many are, on the Kirk Ferentz-Scott Pioli connection.

Seattle Seahawks: Trent Williams, T, Oklahoma
    In my last mock I mentioned that I was 50-50 on Trent Williams or Eric Berry being the pick here. A week later, it seems like Seattle is leaning toward taking one of the big three tackles left in the Draft (Okung, Bulaga, Williams). Williams certainly fills the left tackle position, but if he struggled playing left tackle in college, I'm just not sure how he is going to hold up against NFL pass rushers. He's highly inconsistent and with his athletic ability he should have been far more dominant on tape than he was.

I think if the Seahawks take Williams over Berry they will live to regret it. Eric Berry could be an All-Pro, and you shouldn't pass up on these types of players.

Pick Change; previously Eric Berry, S

Cleveland Browns: Eric Berry, S, Tennessee , S, Tennessee
    The Browns prayed to the draft gods, and their prayers were answered. If Berry was gone at this pick they would be in quite a predicament that they likely can't get out of since the No. 7 overall pick isn't very tradable. Berry gives this team much needed leadership and playmaking that they lack on either side of the football. He has elite intangibles and his competitiveness is extremely underrated. If Berry isn't one of the two or three best safeties in the league in four years, I'll be disappointed in him.

Pick Change; previously Jason Pierre-Paul, DE/OLB

Oakland Raiders: Bruce Campbell, T, Maryland
    Like I have been telling you for the past two months: The Oakland Raiders will draft Campbell. After the Combine, everybody is now on the Campbell-to-Rayduhs bandwagon after he cracked a 4.78 unofficial 40, 32-inch vertical jump, and 34 bench press reps at 6-6 and 313 pounds.

Some speculate this pick will be USC safety Taylor Mays after he had a 40 time of around 4.30, but they selected Michael Mitchell, also a strong safety, in the second round the previous season, while Michael Huff played quite well at free sfaety. Al Davis isn't going to give up on JaMarcus Russell just yet and he wants to add a left tackle to man his blind side.

Buffalo Bills: Dan Williams, NT, Tennessee
    A couple sources from Indianapolis told me Rutgers tackle Anthony Davis performed very poorly in interviews, and after serious concerns with his work ethic and conditioning in the past added to a highly unimpressive Combine where he looked sloppy and nearly ran a 5.40 40 time, I don't think he is any longer in top-10 consideration.

The Bills lack an elite nose tackle, and in a very weak nose tackle draft that only goes three deep (Williams, Terrence Cody, Cam Thomas), Williams becomes an extremely valuable asset. This pick can't be Jason Pierre-Paul because they spent No. 11 money on Aaron Maybin last year - who plays the same position. Inside linebackers don't usually go in the top 10, and I think Rolando McClain is a slightly overrated prospect. This pick makes a lot of sense for Buffalo as they make the move to the 3-4 and are lacking a powerful 0-technique.

Jacksonville Jaguars: Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, South Florida
    The Jags pick here is a bit tricky. I think they would take Jason Pierre-Paul over Derrick Morgan because he doesn't resemble Derrick Harvey as much. Pierre-Paul is a freak athlete, and physical specimens of his caliber are rare. It remains to be seen whether Gene Smith would gamble on his intelligence concerns.

Rolando McClain is a possibility here, but he isn't Patrick Willis and inside linebacker is poor positional value at this point. Some think Earl Thomas is a possibility here, and if the Jags have him ranked highly on their board then I think he certainly could be the pick.

With the money invest in David Garrard, I don't think Jimmy Clausen will be the choice, but if Smith is willing to part ways with Garrard in an uncapped year, it would make a lot of sense for a team lacking an elite signal caller.

Pick Change; previously Derrick Morgan

Denver Broncos: Rolando McClain, ILB, Alabama
    McClain makes sense here to the Broncos for a lot of reasons, but I could also very well see them passing up on McClain if they are concerned enough with his Crohn's disease. This said, when I go back and re-evaluate, I think McClain to Denver is the safe (and smart) play. They really lack a thumper at inside linebacker; he brings leadership and he's a decent value at this pick when you analyze their positional needs.

Miami Dolphins: Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State
    Everything that Tony Sparano and Jeff Ireland has done in Miami (because I think they don't get enough credit for running the show - all given to Bill Parcells) has centered around Chad Henne. They really believe in him and they want their offense to succeed. They picked Jake Long No. 1 overall, solidified the running game, drafted receivers and really made an effort to building around him. Henne is now the guy and he needs a No. 1 target. Maybe Miami passes up on Bryant if they feel like he is a character concern, but he has a lot of talent and receiver is one of the top two needs on the board.

With Dan Williams and Pierre-Paul off the board, this pick makes the most sense from a need and talent perspective. I don't think they will draft Earl Thomas here because they spent two top picks on defensive backs last year. I see Miami diversifying their investments and re-emphasizing the offensive side of the football in this scenario. Pierre-Paul and Dan Williams are in the pick range if they are on the board.

Pick Change; previously Jason Pierre-Paul, DE/OLB

San Francisco 49ers: Joe Haden, CB, Florida
    The 49ers have to take Haden here if he is on the board. He really gives them a lot of playmaking at corner and they get a lot younger at that position. This would be a dream draft for the 49ers, and with Arizona failing to make a play for Donovan McNabb, San Francisco becomes the clear-cut favorite to win the NFC West.

Pick Change; previously Trent Williams, T

Seattle Seahawks: C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson
    Anthony Davis showed up at his Pro Day late and then refused to weigh in and work out. He has severe work ethic and conditioning issues in the past, and I think Seattle would pass up on him here. Spiller is a solid value to a team desperate for a running back in a very overrated running back draft. Seattle also is abysmal in their return game so Spiller is certainly a weapon of mass destruction that this team would love to have.

New York Giants: Sean Weatherspoon, LB, Missouri
    The Giants need a leader in the middle of their defense and I think Weatherspoon makes a lot of sense for this team. They are desperate at the linebacker position and need a true playmaker in the middle of their defense. Derrick Morgan and Brian Price are also in play at this pick. Weatherspoon's versatility as a weakside linebacker also makes him a very attractive option to the Giants.

Tennessee Titans: Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech
    The Titans are extremely lucky to get the best pass rusher in the 2010 NFL Draft at No. 16 overall. Their defense suddenly doesn't look so depleted and with an elite coaching staff, the Titans will be a popular wild card pick if they can come away with a really good player at this selection. Morgan has a great motor and has nice technique off the edge. He can play both sides and I love his toughness.

Pick Change; previously Carlos Dunlap, DE

San Francisco 49ers: Mike Iupati, G, Idaho
    When you narrow down the draft range here, a trade down makes the most sense for San Francisco. However, I don't do trades in my mocks that aren't "final." I could see the 49ers draft a pass rusher here such as Sergio Kindle, Jerry Hughes or Everson Griffen. Taylor Mays would make sense if they don't take a defensive back at No. 13 overall. Mike Iupati would be considered a decent value here by most and he amps up this teams' offense even more giving an elite push in the run game.

Pick Change; previously Joe Haden, CB

Pittsburgh Steelers: Maurkice Pouncey, G/C, Florida
    I think the Steelers will draft either Iupati or Pouncey here. Pouncey gives the Steelers some much needed versatility and talent up front. He can play center and either guard position. Pouncey mauled his opponents in college, but he needs to perfect his technique at the next level as he has a tendency to get too high.

Pick Change; previously Mike Iupati, G

Atlanta Falcons: Everson Griffen, DE, USC
    The Falcons could go many ways with this pick. Defensive end is certainly a need, and maybe I'll be wrong, but Brandon Graham is just too cliche here. Over the years, I've learned that cliche and "outside the top 15 picks" don't go well with one another often. Griffen presents the upside that Graham just doesn't. He has an elite first step and nice closing speed. Kyle Wilson might make some sense here to improve the corner position. This team might even trade up for Sean Weatherspoon or select him here if he's on the board.

Pick Change; previously Maurkice Pouncey, C

Houston Texans: Ryan Mathews, RB, Fresno State
    The Texans were disgusted with their running game last season and I think they will look to Mathews as the solution. They want a bigger back so the two backs in the 2010 NFL Draft who make the most sense would be Ryan Mathews at No. 20 or Ben Tate in the second round. Mathews has the bulk and speed they really want. Personally, I think he is a very overrated prospect and he reminds me a lot of Donald Brown out of Connecticut from the 2009 NFL Draft in Indianapolis. Mathews had a very good offensive line in front of him and he just doesn't look very fast in pads.

Cincinnati Bengals: Taylor Mays, S, USC
    Taylor Mays fits the Bengals perfectly from a philosophical standpoint. The Bengals believe in the run game. They want to run the ball and stop the run. Stopping the run is Mays' speciality (even though he takes poor pursuit angles and has poor tackling technique). I could really see Mays in a Bengal uniform because he is a big hitter and fills a need on this defense. They have been wanting to solidify this position for a while and they might convince themselves they can coach up Mays - after all, they do have one of the best defensive coaching staffs in the NFL.

New England Patriots: Jared Odrick, DT, Penn State
    This is one of those picks that a lot of fans probably hate seeing in my mock draft in terms of a prospect, but one that often happens on Draft Day. Teams reach and this is a logical reach for the Pats. They are desperate to find a defensive end for their line after trading away Richard Seymour to the Raiders.

Odrick has prototypical tools to play the 5-technique position with great size, strength, quickness, active hands and a great motor. He has a bit of upside and might crack the top 20-25 of big boards for 3-4 defensive teams. Odrick makes a lot of sense here for the Pats especially since I am not so high on the outside linebackers worthy of this selection.

Green Bay Packers: Charles Brown, T, USC
    I went back with Charles Brown and Kyle Wilson here after the Chad Clifton re-signing, but ultimately I don't think the Packers want to be in a hole with Aaron Rodgers where Clifton gets injured again and they have nobody to replace him. In the zone blocking scheme, I think Brown can play all four positions especially if he stays at 300-plus pounds. He makes a lot of sense for Green Bay here after he had a good weigh-in at the Combine.

Philadelphia Eagles: Earl Thomas, FS, Texas
    The Eagles would be so quick to turn in their card to select Earl Thomas here. They had issues at free safety last year and they would love to get a complete playmaker to compete against a very tough NFC East. If Thomas is good for four interceptions a season, that can win this team a couple of extra games.

Baltimore Ravens: Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise State
    I think this is Baltimore's dream pick. Corner is one of the top needs and Wilson provides the Ravens with a lot of insurance and talent. They have been banged up quite a bit, and bringing in a young, healthy cornerback is exactly what this defense needs. It also wouldn't shock me if the Ravens surprised everyone and took somebody like Jerry Hughes. He fits this defense and would really push Terrell Suggs after his medicore 2009 season. It would be somewhat similar to what the Chargers did in 2009 with Larry English. Jared Odrick is in play if he's on the board, and it wouldn't shock me if they drafted a receiver or tight end to continue to build around Joe Flacco.

Arizona Cardinals: Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame
    Jimmy Clausen's draft stock could hinge on Buffalo at No. 9. If they pass, I don't see another team in the top 25 willing to take Clausen. Arizona or Minnesota could trade up for him, but I don't project trades in my 2010 NFL Mock Draft. I just don't see Arizona passing on Clausen here. If they believe in Derek Anderson and Matt Leinart, then they really are complete idiots. Passing up on Clausen is simply a huge mistake. Quarterbacks this good generally don't fall this far in the draft, but we've seen it before with prospects like Dan Marino and Aaron Rodgers. Clausen could start immediately because he's as pro-ready as they come and I believe he makes this football team infinitely better.

Dallas Cowboys: Anthony Davis, T, Rutgers
    With the release of Flozell Adams, the Cowboys might want to take Davis if they believe he's too good to pass up. Then again, I could also see the Cowboys passing on Davis if they think Doug Free is a franchise left tackle. I also don't want the Cowboys to rule them out in trading up for a player such as Jared Odrick, Earl Thomas or Taylor Mays. As good as the Cowboys are, trading up if they can leverage a good deal might be a smart move.

San Diego Chargers: Terrence Cody, NT, Alabama
    With Taylor Mays and Ryan Mathews off the board, I think the Chargers would be wise to invest in the nose tackle position at this spot. I really am not sure where else the Chargers would go in the first round if they didn't invest in nose tackle, running back or strong safety, so they might a slight reach for Cody who has serious weight concerns.

New York Jets: Jerry Hughes, DE, TCU
    With the trade for Santonio Holmes, I had to eliminate wide receiver as a possibility here. The Jets could draft a rush linebacker with this pick or a corner, but it is a little less likely they go corner since they now have Antonio Cromartie as a No. 2 opposite Darrell Revis. Also, if you have a very good pass rush then it makes your defensive backfield more effective. I think it all depends on what the Jets board looks like, and they could go in a direction we just don't expect.

Pick Change; previously Arrelious Benn, WR

Minnesota Vikings: Kareem Jackson, CB, Alabama
    A few corners were on the board here like Devin McCourty and Jackson, but Jackson is the best fit as a zone corner in the Tampa-2 scheme. Jackson gives the Vikings a big upgrade at the corner position above Cedric Griffin. Brian Price was an option here as well, and I also considered Florida's Tim Tebow (I just puked in my mouth after writing that).

Indianapolis Colts: Sergio Kindle, DE/OLB, Texas
    Brian Price, Jerry Hughes and Sergio Kindle should all be in play here for Indianapolis. I know they have Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis, but when you add an extremely good rotational end it makes your team that much better. Also, you just never know when you could suffer a major injury (if Dwight Freeney had been at 100 percent, the Colts might have won the Super Bowl last year). The Colts love undersized, speedy rushers.

Pick Change; previously Jerry Hughes, DE

New Orleans Saints: Brandon Graham, DE, Michigan
    Defensive end makes the most sense if I'm the Saints. It's never a bad move to add another pass rusher especially when you have an elite offense. A great pass rush stops drives, creates turnovers, and really gives your defense some momentum. Graham, Everson Griffen and Jerry Hughes are all in play here.

Round 3:

#77-Tennessee Titans: A.J. Jefferson, CB, Fresno State
    I think Jefferson is a third-round pick and I know the Titans are desperate for corner help.

#97-Tennessee Titans: Larry Asante, SS, Nebraska
    It is really hard to get starters at this point in the 2010 NFL Draft, so the Titans make a classic value pick emphasizing talent over need.
    http://walterfootball.com/draft2010matt_3.php

And here's Walter's, I'm sure you'll want to throw up on this one! Lol

#16-Tennessee Titans: Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, South Florida
    This is a perfect match. The Titans really need a defensive end, and Jason Pierre-Paul fits what they look for in a prospect to a tee. Tennessee's front office loves drafting workout warriors. In 2009, it was Kenny Britt, who ran a very impressive 4.47 40 and leaped 37 inches despite being 6-3, 210. In 2008, it was Chris Johnson, who has the fastest official 40 ever at the Combine. In 2007, it was Michael Griffin, who ran a 4.45 - the best 40 time for any safety in that class.

No defensive end in this class is more athletic than Pierre-Paul. The South Florida prospect ran a 4.64 and notched a 31.5-inch vertical at 6-5, 270. More importantly, he did 13 back flips in a row. Thirteen!

Other 2010 NFL Draft Possibilities:

1. Everson Griffen, DE - Everson Griffen had an incredible Pro Day, running a 4.59 at 6-3, 268 pounds. He has massive upside and fills a big position of need. He also fits what Tennessee looks for in its prospects.

2. Devin McCourty, CB - Titans fans want Kyle Wilson, but Devin McCourty notched a 4.34 at the Combine.

Pick change; previously Everson Griffen, DE

#77- Tennessee Titans: A.J. Jefferson, CB, Fresno State
    Corner is one of Tennessee's two greatest needs; the team has nothing across from Cortland Finnegan, as Nick Harper was continuously torched all season, especially in a crucial Christmas game against the Chargers.

A.J. Jefferson has great athleticism (4.43 40, 44-inch vertical), so he could be high on Tennessee's draft board.

Pick change; previously Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, CB/KR

#97- Tennessee Titans: Carlton Mitchell, WR, South Florida
    Justin Gage and Nate Washington are OK, but they're not long-term secondary receivers. The Titans will love Carlton Mitchell's measurables

#111- Tennessee Titans: Jarrett Brown, QB, West Virginia
    The Titans should look into finding a young quarterback in the middle rounds of the 2010 NFL Draft. If Vince Young takes a step backward, they'll need an alternative plan.

Pick change; previously Jevan Snead, QB

#148-Tennessee Titans: Chris Hawkins, CB, LSU
    Another corner. When your goal is to beat Peyton Manning, you need all the talented defensive backs you can get. The Titans just signed Tye Hill, but they'll need to do better than that.
    http://walterfootball.com/draft2010.php

Quote Originally Posted by TTP77 View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...d-round-picks/

so are we talking to them about getting ours back?
    I haven't really put much thought into how long in-between our #16 and #77 is going to be! It's going to be horrible. I would love to have any 2nd round pick this year! But looking at last year's teams that moved into the 2nd round (Broncos) Didn't they have to give up one of their 1st round picks? Thats just robbery!

So you go me thinking... what would it take to get our 2nd round pick back from the Pats? Our 1st round pick has a value of 1000, The Pats 1st round pick has a value of 780, Our 2nd round pick they have has a value of 430! We would have to switch spots in the first round and give them our #77-3rd round pick (Value 205)! And that still leaves us at a 5 point difference.

Or... If we wanted there #53-3rd round pick (Value 370), We could offer them our #77 and next years 3rd round pick that escalates into a 2nd! Seems like a steep price though! I just see too much talent and too many questions on our roster this coming season! I wouldn't mind at all us not having a 2nd round pick next years draft more so then this years!

I don't see the Fins drafting Bryant after signing Brandon Marshall to that blockbuster deal. Now I truly think the Donkeys might draft him which would literally make me LMAO!!! But I think Bryant is a stud who could be really good. But he's a bit of a dumbass apparently and there are teams who have taken him off their boards. I do truly enjoy looking at his workout video's and pictures though as he is quite the physical specimen. Reminds me of Jevon in a way with how he is built.

Quote Originally Posted by Southside Tirant View Post
    And here's Walter's, I'm sure you'll want to throw up on this one! Lol

http://walterfootball.com/draft2010.php
    we don't have a second round pick why is he putting us with Dmac at 2?

we don't have a second round pick why is he putting us with Dmac at 2?
    It's the "Other Possibility Column" for the 1st round pick! It's quite a reach to take DMac at 16 though.

17. The following user likes this post:

TTP77 (04-14-2010)

uggg, somehow I think Big Country and Jordan Shipley would get along real well. Jake Scott too.

http://deadspin.com/5517233/who-want...d-deer-carcass

ewww

Quote Originally Posted by Southside Tirant View Post
    It's the "Other Possibility Column"
    duh (to me) okay. well I wouldn't cry lol It would be kinda cool to have twins on the team.

duh (to me) okay. well I wouldn't cry lol It would be kinda cool to have twins on the team.
    I'd be ok with it...So long as we moved back to get him!

We don't have a second round pick. He's rising fast. If you like him you take him IMO. One thing I admire about the Titans is that they will go after a guy they like if they feel like he'll be gone. Now I'm not talking about crazy Al Davis reaches but picking DMac in the first wouldn't be a terrible reach, if any.

22. The following user likes this post:

Aaron3322 (04-15-2010)

+ Reply to Thread