+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Draft?

they were reporting he is staying on espn yesterday too.

Locker is def. staying for his senior year.

latest 3 round mock from WalterFootball

http://walterfootball.com/draft2010.php

im all for the convert Taylor Mays into a LB experiment

Matt McGuire's updated draft at WalterFootball

http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2010matt.php

Hey TTP77... Can you post Kiper's Mock draft???

1. St. Louis (1-15)

2. Detroit (2-14)

3. Tampa Bay (3-13)

4. Washington (4-12)

5. Kansas City (4-12)

6. Seattle (5-11)

7. Cleveland (5-11)

8. Oakland (5-11)

9. Buffalo (6-10)

10t. Denver (acquired from Chicago) (7-9)

10t. Jacksonville (7-9)

12. Miami (7-9)

13. San Francisco (8-8)

14. Seattle (acquired from Denver) (8-8)

15. New York Giants (8-8)

16t. Tennessee (8-8)

16t. San Francisco (acquired from Carolina) (8-8)

18. Pittsburgh (9-7)

19t. Atlanta (9-7)

19t. Houston (9-7)

21. Cincinnati (10-6)

22. New England (10-6)

23. Green Bay (11-5)

24. Philadelphia (11-5)

25. Baltimore (9-7)

26. Arizona (10-6)

27. Dallas (11-5)

28. San Diego (11-5)

29. New York Jets (9-7)

30. Minnesota (12-4)
    Welcome to the Suck

Quote Originally Posted by Southside Tirant View Post
    Hey TTP77... Can you post Kiper's Mock draft???
    yea sorry I just came to this thread...I was MIA for a while.

AFC South

Houston Texans
    Top needs: RB, S, DT, CB, C
    First round (20): DT Brian Price
    Second-round options (51): RB Joe McKnight, RB Ryan Mathews, S Nate Allen, S DeAndre McDaniel, CB Javier Arenas
    Third-round options (81): CB Syd'Quan Thompson, CB Devin McCourty, C Justin Walton
    Summary: I have the Texans taking Price as a great value pick at one of their needs, which I don't think are all that far apart in terms of importance. I've said before I can also see them taking Taylor Mays or (almost impossibly) Earl Thomas if available at No. 20. After that I see them looking for a RB who holds on to the ball, then a good cover corner.

Indianapolis Colts
    Top needs: OT, ILB, DE, (backup) QB, CB
    First round (32): DE Brandon Graham
    Second-round options (64): OT Selvish Capers, ILB Brandon Spikes, ILB Sean Lee
    Third-round options (95): QB Sean Canfield, OT Edwin Veldheer, CB Myron Lewis
    Summary: Graham is just an exceptional value falling to the Colts at No. 32, a perfect student to the Mathis-Freeney combo that has been so effective. The Colts need an ILB and I'm one who feels Spikes could drop because of a lack of top-end speed. If he runs well he'll never fall that far, but if he doesn't, it's a great get. I truly think the team should get a serious option as a backup to Peyton Manning. At least more serious than Curtis Painter. The Colts are so bad without Manning that it has to be considered. Veldheer is a slight reach, but Howard Mudd, the offensive line coach in Indy, is also a Hillsdale grad. Why not?

Jacksonville Jaguars
    Top needs: DE, OLB, RB, QB, WR, FB
    First round (11): DE Jason Pierre-Paul
    Second-round options : No second-round picks
    Third-round options (75): OLB Jerry Hughes, OLB Rod Muckelroy, RB James Starks, QB Tim Tebow, WR Dezmon Briscoe
    Summary: Pierre-Paul feels like a slam dunk to me in the first. The Jags need a pass-rusher, and Pierre-Paul, while raw, has the chance to become a Mario Williams-like presence as a super-athletic end who makes plays all over. With no Round 2 pick, the Jags could go in multiple directions in Round 3, aiming for top value while still addressing one of a handful of needs. Hughes would be a steal here. I think at this stage Round 3 might be high for Tebow, but the local angle is there, so you never know.

Tennessee Titans
    Top needs: OLB, DE, CB, WR, S
    First round (17): DE Everson Griffen
    Second-round options: No second-round picks
    Third-round options (77): LB Daryl Washington, CB Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, CB Syd'Quan Thompson, S Larry Asante, WR Eric Decker
    Summary: Griffen is an interesting player because he can play a classic defensive end in the 4-3, and some could even imagine him as the interior end in a 3-4. I think he fits really well in Tennessee and the value is a match. I look for the Titans to take the best value at several possible positions in Round 3. Washington is a freakish athlete who can get sideline to sideline as a 4-3 LB, and Asante could provide safety help, or Decker could remind some people of a young Drew Bennett.

If anyone wants the full draft lemme know and I'll post it.

Some good stuff from Estwick's blog...

I talked to ESPN's Todd McShay this afternoon about the likelihood of the Titans selecting a quarterback in the 2010 draft.

While the Titans have more pressing needs on defense — from the defensive line to the secondary — current backup quarterback Kerry Collins is scheduled to make $5.5 million in base salary next season. At the end of the season, even Collins wasn't sure if he was in the team's future plans.

So here's what McShay said:

"First of all, bringing in another mid-level veteran might be the answer in that situation. Someone who’s willing to deal with that (backup) role but might be good enough to push for a starring job if Vince Young happens to take a step backwards, which could happen.

"When you look at what Tennessee has to do in other areas, I would probably say not before the third round. Maybe somewhere in the fourth round. ... And there are some developmental quarterbacks. It’s not a great class. But I think the problem with this class is that there’s not a lot of elite quarterback prospects. You have Sam Bradford from Oklahoma, Notre Dame’s Jimmy Clausen. And really, there’s a little bit of a drop off there. I think Texas’ Colt McCoy is a second/third round pick. Tony Pike (Cincinnati) is moving up in that third-round range as well. And then Tim Tebow – in my opinion, no better than a third-round pick, but that’s a discussion in itself.

"You’re looking more at developmental quarterbacks like John Skelton of Fordham, a big, strong-armed quarterback. … Sean Canfield from Oregon State doesn’t have great tools, but he’s got the mind and accuracy. … And even a guy like Jarrett Brown from West Virginia who’s very raw or Dan LeFevour from Central Michigan who has got the tools but needs time to develop. I would expect somewhere in the fourth round range with one of those quarterbacks."

For the Pats lover on the board but he's prolly already seen it lol

AFC East

New England Patriots
    Top needs: A 3-4 DE, OLB, RB, WR, OL
    First round (22): OLB Ricky Sapp
    Second-round options (44, 47, 53): DE Greg Hardy, RB Ryan Mathews, OT Charles Brown, LB Sean Weatherspoon, WR Brandon LaFell, WR Damian Williams, QB Tim Tebow
    Third-round options: No third-round picks
    Summary: The Patriots are set up for a huge weekend, with lots of high-value picks in a deep draft. At No. 22 they get value at their second-biggest need with Sapp (OLB in a 3-4) and then could go after a natural (and versatile) 3-4 DE like Hardy in Round 2. But they also can add a solid RB with Mathews and another good LB before addressing WR with the last of three picks in Round 2. With Julian Edelman's growth behind Wes Welker as a slot guy, I think they could look for a better downfield threat to back up the aging Randy Moss. Williams was in a pro-style offense and could be a good get in the late second. They could also take a good tackle in Round 2 if they don't like the WR value left at that stage. Tebow? He'd be a bad value here, and I highly doubt it, but hey, they have three picks ...

New York Jets
    Top needs:WR, DE, S, NT
    First round (29): WR Golden Tate
    Second-round options (58): DE Corey Wooton, DE Willie Young, DE C.J. Wilson, S Chad Jones
    Third-round options: No third-round picks
    Summary: The Jets give Mark Sanchez a weapon in the passing game with Tate, who both played in a pro-style offense and has the physicality to fight for the ball -- always a help to a young quarterback. Wooton is likely still on the board late in Round 2, or they can get a guy with a late second-round to mid third-round grade in Young or Wilson. Jones is just one option I like at safety, and he could be around. One thing to keep in mind: It might not be a bad idea for the Jets to find another late gem at RB, because Thomas Jones could be elsewhere, and if either Shonn Greene or Leon Washington gets dinged, they will want some depth.

Buffalo Bills
    Top needs:QB, LT, WR, OLB
    First round (9): QB Jimmy Clausen
    Second-round options (41): OT Charles Brown, Selvish Capers, Mardy Gilyard
    Third-round options (72): WR Eric Decker, OT Kyle Calloway, OLB Roddrick Muckelroy
    Summary: I really think Clausen's stock will continue to rise as we approach the draft and Buffalo could be glad it took him. He comes from a pro-style offense -- just listen to the reports about guys like Tebow trying to take snaps under center right now -- which was a boon for Matthew Stafford and Mark Sanchez, and he's tough. I think Buffalo should grab a tackle in Round 2, and Brown or Capers might be there. In Round 3 the Bills should either grab a receiver to help take pressure off Lee Evans, or the tackle or OLB that they still need. Two of those three in those two rounds is good.

Miami Dolphins
    Top needs:WR, ILB, NT, OLB, S
    First round (12): Rolando McClain
    Second-round options (43): WR Damian Williams, WR Brandon LaFell, WR/RB Dexter McCluster,
    Third-round options (63): DT Vince Oghobaase, DT D'Anthony Smith, OLB Perry Riley, WR Demaryius Thomas, WR Eric Decker
    Summary: If the Dolphins get McClain in Round 1, they will get a guy who can make a difference right away. And while the team needs a WR, you can see Miami being a little spooked to draft one so high after its experience with Ted Ginn Jr.. There are some good options available in Round 2, such as Williams or LaFell, or even McCluster, who is like a Darren Sproles but with more pass-catching experience. Oghobaase is a good player with a current grade that could land him safely at No. 63; same with Smith.

Latest Big Board from Kiper

Originally Published: January 28, 2010
    Mel Kiper's latest 2010 Big Board
    Comment Email Print Share
    Jr. By Mel Kiper Jr.
    ESPN.com
    Archive

There aren't many changes this week. That's because with the Senior Bowl practices still going on, and the game itself yet to be played, there hasn't been a chance to break down a lot of the tape that will play a key role in any movement until the NFL combine in late February. I''ll have a new mock soon, and also built early models of team needs and projections of possible picks through the third round -- for the AFC and NFC -- earlier this week, so take a look.

Big Board Bar

Ndamukong Suh
    DT
    6-4

Analysis: Explosive, relentless and consistent. Last week: No. 1

Gerald McCoy
    DT
    6-4

Analysis: Disruptive force. Productive NFL career ahead. Last week: No. 2

Eric Berry
    DB
    5-11

Analysis: Ultimate playmaker in the Ed Reed mold. Last week: No. 3

Jimmy Clausen
    QB
    6-3

Analysis: Improved through adversity, has under-center experience. Last week: No. 4

Sam Bradford
    QB
    6-4

Analysis: Has underrated arm, great feel for position; is superaccurate. Last week: No. 5

Joe Haden
    CB
    5-11

Analysis: Polished cover corner with tackling ability to match. Last week: No. 6
    Derrick Morgan
    DE
    6-4

Analysis: Solid pass-rusher but stout versus run. Very productive. Last week: No. 7
    Russell Okung
    OT
    6-5

Analysis: Athletic, strong and fiery blindside pass-protector. Last week: No. 8
    Dez Bryant
    WR
    6-2

Analysis: Dynamic receiver and returner. Draft's best downfield threat. Last week: No. 9
    Rolando McClain
    LB
    6-4

Analysis: Fiery, vocal team leader with top instincts for position. Last week: No. 10
    Earl Thomas
    S
    5-10

Analysis: Athletic safety with cover skills; can contribute immediately. Last week: 11
    Jason Pierre-Paul
    DE
    6-5

Analysis: Explosive, natural pass-rusher; raw but physically gifted. Last week: No. 12
    C.J. Spiller
    RB
    5-11

Analysis: Multitalented, versatile, electrifying game-breaker. Last week: No. 13
    Brian Price
    DT
    6-2

Analysis: Powerful leverage guy who wreaks havoc along line. Last week: No. 14
    Carlos Dunlap
    DE
    6-6

Analysis: Physical tools are off the charts. Has unlimited upside. Last week: No. 15
    Aaron Hernandez
    TE
    6-2

Analysis: Great hands and excellent run-after-catch skills for a TE. Last week: No. 16
    Everson Griffen
    DE
    6-3

Analysis: Supremely talented pass-rusher; has added consistency. Last week: No. 17
    Anthony Davis
    OT
    6-6

Analysis: Gifted physically, has quick feet and still improving. Last week: No. 18
    Dan Williams
    DT
    6-3

Analysis: High motor, consistent, tremendously powerful lower body. Last week: No. 19
    Bryan Bulaga
    OL
    6-6

Analysis: His leverage is incredible; one of his biggest assets. Last week: No. 20
    Taylor Mays
    S
    6-3

Analysis: Stunning physical skills, but struggled on young team. Last week: No. 21
    Trent Williams
    OL
    6-5

Analysis: Long and strong. Back on Big Board after a long hiatus. Last week: No. 22
    Brandon Graham
    DE
    6-2

Analysis: Awesome athlete; force off the edge, led nation in TFLs. Last week: No. 23
    Sergio Kindle
    LB
    6-4

Analysis: Improved all year; prototype 3-4 OLB in NFL. Last week: No. 24
    Jermaine Gresham
    TE
    6-6

Analysis: Great talent but missed season. Workouts will be big. Last week: No. 25

Kiper's 1/20 draft

St. Louis Rams

Record: 1-15
    Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska

Nobody questions that the top need for the Rams is a quarterback. But unless St. Louis trades down -- an extremely difficult proposition on multiple levels -- it shouldn't take a quarterback with its first pick. Suh is maybe the most dominating defensive tackle I've seen in 32 years of doing this. He can be effective immediately for the Rams, and they may address the QB with a trade.

Detroit Lions

Record: 2-14
    Gerald McCoy*, DT, Oklahoma

Getting McCoy both fills a big need for the Lions and is an extraordinarily good consolation prize for any team unable to get Suh. McCoy makes his living in opponents' backfields and is such a talent he could have landed in this position last year had he declared as a redshirt sophomore.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Record: 3-13
    Eric Berry*, S, Tennessee

This is very early for a safety to go off the board, but Berry is that kind of talent. A player compared often (not unfairly) to Ed Reed, Berry is a difference-making safety headed to a league that has seen those types (Reed, Troy Polamalu, Bob Sanders) become more and more prevalent in recent years.

Washington Redskins

Record: 4-12
    Sam Bradford*, QB, Oklahoma

Mike Shanahan and the Redskins can get a quarterback here who might have been the top player taken had he opted to come out last year. The Redskins need to find their franchise quarterback, and when healthy, Bradford is an exceptionally accurate passer with an underrated arm. Shanahan also hit on his last QB selection when he drafted Jay Cutler in Denver.

Kansas City Chiefs

Record: 4-12
    Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State

I think the Chiefs could use help at safety as well, but Berry likely won't fall this far, and they'd be reaching on either of the two other safeties with first-round grades. Okung could solve two problems, making him a good value -- he could step in at LT and allow the Chiefs to move Brandon Albert to the right side. A pick that can pay immediate dividends for the Chiefs.

Seattle Seahawks

Record: 5-11
    Derrick Morgan*, DE, Georgia Tech

Many in Seattle will view the offensive line as a greater need, but Morgan fills another huge hole for a team that simply couldn't get to the quarterback in 2009. He represents great value because he can rush the passer, is productive against the run and can even drop back -- a versatile talent. Pete Carroll knows defense and should love what Morgan can offer.
    Cleveland Browns

Joe Haden*, CB, Florida

I'm not convinced the Browns will be willing to draft a quarterback simply because the position is unsettled. In Haden, they can't go wrong with by far the top CB on the board, a player they can plug in from day one. A deft cover corner and great tackler, Haden is the total package.
    Oakland Raiders

Anthony Davis*, OT, Rutgers

Davis might not be the most complete tackle in the first round just yet, but he is the most naturally gifted and should get better. Great feet, ideal size and he has the ability to maul defenders in the run game. After a whiff in the first round last year, the Raiders should address a big need here.
    Buffalo Bills

Record: 6-10
    Jimmy Clausen*, QB, Notre Dame

People will debate Clausen's merits long after he shakes the commissioner's hand, but he has continued to improve, has displayed toughness, has an NFL arm and, perhaps most importantly, has experience under center in a pro-style offense. That was a key for Matthew Stafford and Mark Sanchez, and is a huge consideration for scouts.
    Denver Broncos (from Chicago)

Record: 7-9
    Dez Bryant*, WR, Oklahoma State

In all likelihood, Brandon Marshall is headed elsewhere, so the Broncos will attempt to fill the void with the best deep threat in the draft. Bryant has great size and was unstoppable in the Big 12. He represents an immediate weapon in the passing game.
    Jacksonville Jaguars

Record: 7-9
    Jason Pierre-Paul*, DE, South Florida

This is no place to draft a guy like Tim Tebow just to sell tickets. Pierre-Paul could be the Mario Williams of this draft class, a raw talent but one with remarkable athleticism and an incredible burst off the line. Could be a terror for QBs in the future and maybe he's local enough for some.
    Miami Dolphins

Record:7-9
    Rolando McClain*, LB, Alabama

A potential home run for Miami, a team that needs an inside linebacker and could get the best one in the whole draft after the top 10. The Dolphins also could go after Bryant if he were to fall to them here, because they also must address WR.
    San Francisco 49ers

Record: 8-8
    Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma

I consider the right tackle position a big need for the 49ers, and getting Williams here should strengthen them immediately both in the run game and as they look to further develop a potentially dangerous passing game with Michael Crabtree and Vernon Davis.
    Seattle Seahawks (from Denver)

C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson

He's not an offensive lineman, but Spiller could be a Reggie Bush-like option for the Seahawks. For a coach uniquely familiar with what Bush can do, Spiller is a missing home run threat in the run game, a good receiver and a valuable returner. Fans will want O-line help, and I'd expect it in Round 2.
    New York Giants

Carlos Dunlap*, DE, Florida

This is a high-value pick for the Giants, whose defensive line depth I feel has been overstated. There are makeup questions surrounding Dunlap, but for much of this past season, he was considered the premier pass-rusher in the college game. He has the potential to be like Jevon Kearse -- the healthy version.

San Francisco 49ers (from Carolina)

Earl Thomas*, S, Texas

The 49ers need help in pass coverage, and Thomas fits because he's a great value here, whereas reaching for a CB at No. 16 wouldn't represent good value at all. Thomas isn't a huge guy but can cover a tremendous amount of real estate.

Tennessee Titans 8-8
    Everson Griffen*, DE, USC

Pierre-Paul likely won't fall this far, so the Titans get a gifted underclassman who looked like a pro coming out of high school and now is living up to his potential. He already has an NFL frame, and when Griffen is consistent, he's a strong pass-rusher.

Pittsburgh Steelers

Record: 9-7
    Bryan Bulaga*, OT, Iowa

Pittsburgh clearly needs help up front if it wants to return to power running and protecting the quarterback, and Bulaga is an emerging tackle with great feet from a pro-style system. The Steelers will improve immediately, and he wears the black and gold well already.
    Atlanta Falcons

Sergio Kindle, OLB, Texas

The Falcons could use some help at OLB, and Kindle's continued improvement throughout the season is appealing. He's not quite in the class of Brian Orakpo, but he is a similar type of player and has proved to be very physical.

Houston Texans

Brian Price*, DT, UCLA

Price is hidden away a bit in such a deep class of defensive linemen, but he's a disruptive force who utilizes great leverage. He should add depth to an improving defense.

Cincinnati Bengals

Record: 10-6
    Aaron Hernandez*, TE, Florida

They need to give Carson Palmer options in the passing game aside from who already is there, and Hernandez is the most athletic TE available, a guy with surprising run-after-catch ability. The favorite target of Tebow at Florida, he could offer immediate help in the passing game.
    New England Patriots

Ricky Sapp, OLB, Clemson

The Patriots clearly need help when it comes to getting to opposing quarterbacks, and Sapp is an ideal fit on the edge in the 3-4. He's the kind of athlete who can adjust to being upright and flat-out knows how to get to the quarterback.

Green Bay Packers

Record: 11-5
    Taylor Mays, S, USC

If you had told Green Bay in August that it could get Mays at No. 23 overall, the Packers would have been thrilled. An extraordinary athlete, Mays might have suffered against expectations, but the Pack hit a home run with Clay Matthews Jr. out of USC last year, and Mays both fills a need and has great potential.

Philadelphia Eagles

Navorro Bowman*, OLB, Penn State

The Eagles need an athletic OLB, and they get a lot of value by landing Bowman here. Bowman lacks size, but any parsing on measurables can't overcome his great play on film. Could end up as the best at his position in this class.

Baltimore Ravens

Jermaine Gresham*, TE, Oklahoma

Gresham is so good that while he sat out his junior year, I left him on the Big Board the whole time. Now healthy, he's a great find this late in the first round and a perfect target for Joe Flacco as an heir to Todd Heap. At a hair over 6-6 and 262 pounds, he's the total package at TE.

Arizona Cardinals

Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee

I see this position as the second-biggest need for the Cardinals, and Williams is a great value here. Tremendously strong in the lower body, he is a disruptive force against the run.
    Dallas Cowboys

Bruce Campbell*, OT, Maryland

Jerry Jones knows he needs to address the tackle position after the debacle he witnessed against Minnesota in the divisional round of the playoffs, and Campbell, while still learning, is a tremendous talent at this position.

San Diego Chargers

Record: 13-3
    Jonathan Dwyer*, RB, Georgia Tech

With the possible departure of LaDainian Tomlinson on the horizon, Dwyer represents the player who can handle 20-plus carries in an offense that already has a great speed back in Darren Sproles. Dwyer has ideal size and shows explosiveness.
    New York Jets

Golden Tate*, WR, Notre Dame

The Jets must give Mark Sanchez some weapons in the passing game, and while Tate has question marks on his ability to separate, he is more physical than many think and has always been a playmaker. In the mold of Laveranues Coles.

Minnesota Vikings

Record: 12-4
    Patrick Robinson, CB, Florida State

Need meets value here. Robinson is the second-best corner in the draft, and Minnesota should be happy to grab him this late. Robinson has the chance to step in and contribute.
    New Orleans Saints

Record: 13-3
    Jared Odrick, DT, Penn State

Odrick is an ideal pick here for the Saints, who are looking to add stability to the rush defense. His presence helped standout LBs Bowman and Sean Lee run free up in Happy Valley, and the Saints will ask for the same.

Indianapolis Colts

Record: 14-2
    Brandon Graham, DE, Michigan

Graham was a one-man show for the Wolverines, leading the nation in tackles for loss as a senior. Always in the backfield, he's a guy who can learn under master pass-rushers in Indy and build on the tradition. He's been on my Big Board all year, so a good value this late.

Thanks TTP77! I was going to ask you about that other stuff you posted but you read my mind! Weren't one of those mock draft's a 3 or 4 round mock? If you could just post our Titan's picks or if you want to post the whole thing that would be cool too! Im kindof curious to see the later picks more then the early one's!?

Thanks again!

I'v been watching the senior bowl practice's and P.Cox and P.Robinson are pretty special! Robinson is freakeshly fast and Cox is about as good of a cover corner i'v seen in a long time. They are both Ball Hawk's. Also Devin McCourty isn't bad at all either, He might actually be better then Jason McCourty! He's ranked in the top-10 Cb's in the draft this year!

Here's something on McCourty from the Senior Bowl, Aparently he's moving up draft boards.

Devin McCourty, CB, Rutgers
    The rangy cover man from Rutgers has quietly generated a buzz in scouting circles with his impressive showing during the week. McCourty's size and athleticism have piqued the interest of teams looking to add "big" corners to their lineups, and his ability to stay with savvy route runners leads some to think that he has the moxie to be a potential starting corner early in his career. Although he must complement his strong Senior Bowl work week with a solid performance at next month's combine, McCourty is rapidly rising up the draft board and may be one of the biggest surprises to emerge from the Senior Bowl.

Is there anyway we can trade back Jason and get Devin?

http://www.nfl.com/seniorbowl/story?...s&confirm=true
    Last edited by Southside Tirant; 01-29-2010 at 10:50 AM.

everytime I turn on the TV the only corner I hear anyone talking about is kyle wilson from Boise State. anyone got on info on him?

From what Ive seen, hes pretty athletic and even more so hes smart and doesnt rely too much on athleticism.

Tebow's stock is falling so fast. He is fumbling A LOT under center, his passes are borderline terrible, He is locking on to WR's all the time. He looks just terrible. He probably not even be a top 3 round player (regardless of position) anymore. Clausen, Pike, Robinson, etc all look miles ahead of him.
    **** **** **** ADMIN - PLEASE DELETE ACCOUNT **** **** ****

Same with Taylor Mays, we might actually get our chance into converting into LB

+ Reply to Thread