+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10
FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Bengals - Titans gameday thread

Frickin Jags

They said "great crowd here in Jacksonville today" as the camera panned out to a nearly empty section
    2/3 of the world is covered in water, the other 1/3 is covered by Charles Woodson

Bouye should be a Titan right now. Not Ryan
    2/3 of the world is covered in water, the other 1/3 is covered by Charles Woodson

How is Rivers still in the league? He throws like he has a giant piece of $hit stuck in his ass. Hasn't had any arm strength in years.

It is pretty crazy to think that Titans-Jaguars very well could be the Sunday Night Football game in week 17...

6. The following user likes this post:

Yvette (11-12-2017)

These announcers are awful. One clearly has a speech impediment and the other can't speak without causing extreme interference on the mic

titans do win the common games tiebreaker. But we need the Jags to lose a division game for it to matter.
    Go Titans! Go Braves! Go Preds! Go Dores!

9. The following user likes this post:

Yvette (11-12-2017)

Jags win...this will be the most interesting divisional race as the season winds down

Jesus Christ, Chargers blocked the FG but somehow it still made it through the uprights.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHardTitan View Post
    Jesus Christ, Chargers blocked the FG but somehow it still made it through the uprights.
    I wonder if it makes it in had they not gotten that 5 yard penalty

First four game win streak since 2009.

14. The following user likes this post:

Yvette (11-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sect309Fan View Post
    First four game win streak since 2009.
    Wow. 8 yrs. Just wow.
    What a long strange trip it's been...

16. The following user likes this post:

Yvette (11-12-2017)

Apparently Mariota was coughing up blood after that hit from behind. He's conducting the post game press conference right now. I hope he doesn't have a concussion.

Jax Schedule:

@Browns
    @Cardinals
    Colts

Seahawks
    Texans
    @49ers

@Titans

I am also inclined to believe that Seattle will become pretty bad over the next few weeks on defense without Sherman and a hobbled Thomas/Chancellor. They could easily be 12-3 when we see them in week 17.

Titans Schedule:
    @Steelers
    @Colts
    Texans
    @Cardinals
    @49ers

Rams
    Jaguars

The Steelers will be a tough test, especially with all of their offensive weapons, plus a pretty solid defense as of late. The Titans will need to put up at least 25-30 to have a chance. The emergence of Smith-Schuster also makes this a tough task as this means the Titans will have 4 offensive weapons to be concerned about (Brown/Bell/Bryant/S-S). I penciled this one as a loss a few months ago and I still feel we will lose. I also have to wonder if Mariota got a concussion on that rush of his late in the game.

The Rams game could be interesting. Their defense has become all world lately, and now they have an offense that is fairly potent. However, with the Titans rush D, I think if they can slow Gurley, they will win. Their receivers don't scare me really. Goff has made incredible strides, but I don't think he can be relied on to carry a team just yet. If the Titans can get 3 TDs, I think they win.

That would put the Titans at 11-4 and the Jaguars at 12-3 with everything on the line. I think both make the playoffs if they have those records, but winning the division would be huge just because the team hasn't done that in a decade almost.
    Last edited by Titansfan777; 11-12-2017 at 05:04 PM.

19. The following user likes this post:

Sect309Fan (11-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by DieHardTitan View Post
    Apparently Mariota was coughing up blood after that hit from behind. He's conducting the post game press conference right now. I hope he doesn't have a concussion.
    I don't know how he wouldn't. His head bounced like a giant size super ball :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Titansfan777 View Post
    Only this team would be in a dogfight with the Browns.

If he has a concussion and was kept in the game this team may be in trouble.

Mariota had his sixth 4th quarter/OT winning drive of his career, and his third this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Titansfan777 View Post
    Rams
    Actually, you should had colored the Rams in red. They are a very well-oiled machine, offensivly and defensivly.
    Tell me where do I belong, In a sick society (Ozzy's "You're No Different" lyrics excerpt

Quote Originally Posted by Titanico View Post
    Actually, you should had colored the Rams in red. They are a very well-oiled machine, offensivly and defensivly.
    No doubt they are playing well, but they are playing teams that have completely fallen apart (Cards/Texans/Giants) in recent weeks. They very well may beat us, and I think their next few games will determine how good they really are.

On another note, this game should not have been close at all and the Titans left an easy 14 points on the board. If the Titans capitalize on very easy catches like Rishard dropped, and don't have a touchback in the end zone, this is a blowout. Minus the stagnant 3rd quarter, this team basically moved the ball at will on a decent defense. If they play like this for the remaining weeks, only the Steelers could withstand that type of offensive onslaught. I don't think we will play like that consistently, but if the offense moves the ball like today and the defense plays similar, this is a super bowl team. The only question is if Mularkey keeps it creative on offense. I don't have a ton of faith in that, but one can hope. The defense has really stepped it up this past month as well. About time. I was pretty hard on Adoree at the beginning of the season because he was a huge liability, but he's starting to come into his own of both defense and ST. His use in the offense was nice as well.
    Last edited by Titansfan777; 11-12-2017 at 07:59 PM.

25. 3 Users Liked This Post

DieHardTitan (11-12-2017), Sect309Fan (11-12-2017), Yvette (11-13-2017)

+ Reply to Thread