+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Titans are doing well at home - need more fans there

Default Titans are doing well at home - need more fans there

The Titans have won 8 of their last 9 home games dating back to last season. To put that in perspective, after winning the first 2 home games of 2013, the Titans went a miserable 4-22 at home before this current streak.

I can certainly understand losing a decent number of ticket sales during that stretch. I just hope fans start coming back now that the team is winning consistently at home, and the playoffs are more likely than not. I saw a lot of empty seats Sunday, as well as too many Bengals fans.

The Titans are on the cusp of something special, and with three big home games left, I hope ticket sales go way up. Titans fans are notoriously picky about cold weather, but I have seen them come out in winning seasons. Hopefully that will happen this year.
    Go Titans! Go Braves! Go Preds! Go Dores!

2. The following user likes this post:

Yvette (11-14-2017)

Move the team to Hartford and be done with it!!!!!
    Whiz: "Obviously, we are very disappointed" ..

Where the heck did all the people go who voted yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Sect309Fan View Post
    The Titans have won 8 of their last 9 home games dating back to last season. To put that in perspective, after winning the first 2 home games of 2013, the Titans went a miserable 4-22 at home before this current streak.

I can certainly understand losing a decent number of ticket sales during that stretch. I just hope fans start coming back now that the team is winning consistently at home, and the playoffs are more likely than not. I saw a lot of empty seats Sunday, as well as too many Bengals fans.

The Titans are on the cusp of something special, and with three big home games left, I hope ticket sales go way up. Titans fans are notoriously picky about cold weather, but I have seen them come out in winning seasons. Hopefully that will happen this year.
    Drives me insane seeing so many visitor fans invade Nissan every frigging week.
    What a long strange trip it's been...

6. The following user likes this post:

Yvette (11-15-2017)

Well.... if the NFL and the Titans can't figure it out, I dang sure ain't gonna figure it out for them. I'm anxious to see their response to me after the survey they sent out this week .
    A good dog is not easily ruined

+ Reply to Thread