+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pagano and Del Rio - Fired.

Default Pagano and Del Rio - Fired.

Well Pagano lost his starring QB, so I am not sure of the reasons which got him fired. (record in the past couple of seasons?)

Del Rio, with a complete and a Raiders team which looked ready for better things, he didn't accomplish.

And I still say Mularkey and Robiskie deserve the same. Do not get deceived by their playoff appeareance. Tennessee players deserve to be much better coached. The offense needs a world of improvement.
    Tell me where do I belong, In a sick society (Ozzy's "You're No Different" lyrics excerpt

2. The following user likes this post:

DieHardTitan (01-01-2018)

Del Rio is only getting the boot because of Gruden coming back...I don't see this working out well for the Raiders. Del Rio had them on the uptick, but was a victim of his own early success IMO.

Pagano had to deal with Grigson, cancer, a semi-crazy owner, and a QB who has missed tons of playing time...due in part to Grigson never drafting OL. He needed to go, however.
    **** **** **** ADMIN - PLEASE DELETE ACCOUNT **** **** ****

4. The following user likes this post:

Titanico (01-01-2018)

Classless move by the Raiders. DelRio announces his firing at his own press conference. He deserved better than that. They couldn't wait to shove him out the door.

6. The following user likes this post:

Titanico (01-01-2018)

+ Reply to Thread