+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2018 - Titans Tailgate Riot League

Threaded View

Default 2018 - Titans Tailgate Riot League

Maybe things will change and I will not be able to post anymore in this forum.

If that happens, you all will receive your invitation for next season. This is a Yahoo fantasy football League. And of course, expect the League's name to be changed.

There is a possibility a NEW owner will be needed. If anyone is interested, just e-mail me at tonobiosca@yahoo.com you need to be a VERY active owner. this League is at high levels competiivity, so if you decide to be part of, be sure you can be as active and good as possible.

We can keep communicating via e-mail or/and at the League's board.

Happy new year to you all..and we'll keep in touch.
    Last edited by Titanico; 01-13-2018 at 10:31 PM.
    Tell me where do I belong, In a sick society (Ozzy's "You're No Different" lyrics excerpt

2. The following user likes this post:

TitanPop (01-17-2018)

I renewed the League. Every team owner was instantly re-newed, except for T1tan5, who told me months ago his actual life wasn't giving him the chance to continue.

I am already looking for the new team owner.

According to the feedback I received last year, then Live Draft was already set for Tuesday Sept. 3th at 9:30 p.m. (CST) -7:30 p.m. PDT-

-If there's anyone else who don't want to continue being part of the League, post here/PM me as soon as possible to look for more NEW team owners-
    Tell me where do I belong, In a sick society (Ozzy's "You're No Different" lyrics excerpt

You's Unmached Team (Nine 9) welcome to the League.
    He is from titansreport.com

10 teams set.

They implemented the flex feature. Which means any team owner could start a WR, RB or TE.
    On past seasons there was just the three WR strating-up.

The flex feature has been used at NFL Fantasy Football and CBS for 2 seasons now, if I am not wrong.

I started playing FF back with Sandbox back in the late 90’s. The flex position was used there and I hated that a lot of other sites didn’t use it.
    Something, something and a little more something.

7. The following user likes this post:

Titanico (06-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by ZachLV27 View Post
    I started playing FF back with Sandbox back in the late 90’s. The flex position was used there and I hated that a lot of other sites didn’t use it.
    I think this flax position increases the difficulty, and the frustration if one chooses wrong.

If anyone else drops out, I would gladly take their position.
    2/3 of the world is covered in water, the other 1/3 is covered by Charles Woodson

10. The following user likes this post:

Titanico (06-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Titansfan777 View Post
    If anyone else drops out, I would gladly take their position.
    Will have it in high consideration. To tell you the truth, to avoid any bad blood, I got someone else at titansreport who asked me the same 2 weeks ago. So I got to to respect that order.

12. The following user likes this post:

Titansfan777 (06-12-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Titanico View Post
    Will have it in high consideration. To tell you the truth, to avoid any bad blood, I got someone else at titansreport who asked me the same 2 weeks ago. So I got to to respect that order.
    Members of this MB should have first crack at any open spot. It is called titanstailgate riot league, but I'm not the league commissioner, just a member.
    JUST WAITING ON 2018, OFFENSE NEW COACHES PLEASE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TitanPop View Post
    Members of this MB should have first crack at any open spot. It is called titanstailgate riot league, but I'm not the league commissioner, just a member.
    To be fair there's a supported story. I had invited via PM, and they had declined. I had said at several posts in past seasons' threads asking for new team owners, no answer.

There was this issue two seasons ago where if Zach wasn't kind enough to invite his cousin, the league couldn't had started since it was incomplete. So it's fine to look at other message board I started to post at. To keep the League going as competitive as possible. And not me passing through this unessesary suffering watching at the League incomplete or with an abscent owner.
    Last edited by Titanico; 06-10-2018 at 11:37 PM.

15. The following user likes this post:

TitanPop (06-13-2018)

To be fair there's a supported story. I had invited via PM, and they had declined. I had said at several posts in past seasons' threads asking for new team owners, no answer.

There was this issue two seasons ago where if Zach wasn't kind enough to invite his cousin, the league couldn't had started since it was incomplete. So it's fine to look at other message board I started to post at. To keep the League going as competitive as possible. And not me passing through this unessesary suffering watching at the League incomplete or with an abscent owner.
    sounds good

17. The following user likes this post:

Titanico (06-14-2018)

We could always just add both of them.

My brother has been wanting to join a league with me for a few years now. I could probably get him to join.

Only problem is he’s a Raiders fan.
    Last edited by ZachLV27; 06-14-2018 at 06:55 PM.
    Something, something and a little more something.

19. The following user likes this post:

Titanico (06-16-2018)

Getting closer to draft day, first pre season game tomorrow night!

21. The following user likes this post:

Titanico (08-06-2018)

Almost a month for our Live Draft. :

My first game is against Pop's Titans.

I am ready to have my best draft in history (according to me I always do and then...meh). So don't expect an easy start, Pop.

My first game is against Pop's Titans.

I am ready to have my best draft in history (according to me I always do and then...meh). So don't expect an easy start, Pop.
    you have scared me sooo much, I have to drop being in the league this season.

just kidding about being scared, but not about dropping out. Please find a replacement.

thanks, Pop

Quote Originally Posted by TitanPop View Post
    you have scared me sooo much, I have to drop being in the league this season.

just kidding about being scared, but not about dropping out. Please find a replacement.

thanks, Pop
    Sorry to hear you are dropping out. Thanks for the years playing.

I am already looking for a new owner.

26. The following user likes this post:

TitanPop (08-18-2018)

Our new team owner 9 Nine (from Titans Report) is quite experienced. And with the integration of the flex position I think our League difficulty has grown a tad.

Just lost interest, if I can't go full out 100% and won't do it. y'all know I fought and traded right up to the end. was a solid 3rd I believe, after a very slow start.

Have fun and good luck.

Pop's Titans

29. The following user likes this post:

Titanico (08-20-2018)

The League is complete. Thanks to 9 Nines and NashvilleNinja from TitansReport, both seem quite experienced for Fantasy Football, both know we have our Live Draft on Tuesday, Sept. 4 at 9:30 p.m. See you all there!

+ Reply to Thread