+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jersey Leak?

Question Jersey Leak?

Saw this image somewhere on FB or one of the other boards...

2/3 of the world is covered in water, the other 1/3 is covered by Charles Woodson

Aren’t the numbers stitched on official jerseys?
    It's Always Something...

Really hope thats not the jersey is all I am gonna say. That would be by far the worst NFL jersey since...maybe ever.
    2/3 of the world is covered in water, the other 1/3 is covered by Charles Woodson

I don't like it at all. I'll finally have to buy last year's jersey if it is.

No. Just no. What is that - flesh color on the shoulder? I would be surprised if this turned out to be true. I find it hard to believe that they are suddenly leaked two days before the reveal.

Absolutely hideous.. They deserve to lose fans over that monstrosity. Two years tops before it's changed again.

Quote Originally Posted by Titansfan777 View Post
    Really hope thats not the jersey is all I am gonna say. That would be by far the worst NFL jersey since...maybe ever.
    I kind of like it. It's far from the worst NFL jersey ever. Holy hyperbole, Batman.

It looks like it is from one of the stores it will be sold at, notice items around it.

What color is it?
    JUST WAITING ON 2018, OFFENSE NEW COACHES PLEASE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by t1tan5 View Post
    I kind of like it. It's far from the worst NFL jersey ever. Holy hyperbole, Batman.
    Although I haven't see the away grey jersey, I stand by this jersey being the worst NFL jersey I have seen. Hopefully the pants and blue helmet work together well and it ends up being sharp, but just the jersey alone is hideous.

Quote Originally Posted by DelawareTitans View Post
    No. Just no. What is that - flesh color on the shoulder? I would be surprised if this turned out to be true. I find it hard to believe that they are suddenly leaked two days before the reveal.
    I have a feeling this is definitely it, considering the NFL is investigating this very picture. Unless its a massive red herring/smokescreen, I think this is the new jersey.

We will know tonight.

Is it just me or is that a cream color on the shoulder? This is what I don't get and what ruins it for me - where does that color come from? If it was white or silver I think it would work much better. Plus in the teaser video you saw some silver. The one thing I'm most happy about is the dark helmet.

Can't wait.

I like it. With a navy blue helmet I think it will look sharp. I think the shoulders are grey/silver
    Whiz: "Obviously, we are very disappointed" ..

The number looks awful. The rest of it is alright, I suppose. In this day and age I don't know how you screw up something so simple.

I don't like it. Feels more like a XFL or Arena league jersey rather than NFL. Excited to seethe helmet.

15. 2 Users Liked This Post

DieHardTitan (04-04-2018), Yvette (04-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by DelawareTitans View Post
    Is it just me or is that a cream color on the shoulder?
    The picture was taken under incandecent (yellowish) type of light. So that has to be white.

And I don't like the white over the shoulders. If this is it, would have been a much better combination to go columbia blue on the shoulders.

My intuition tells me this isn't it.
    Tell me where do I belong, In a sick society (Ozzy's "You're No Different" lyrics excerpt

Quote Originally Posted by DieHardTitan View Post
    The number looks awful. .
    The number is right in the font that will be used, but would be much better if it's thicker.

How I know this? Just look at the "20th Anniversary" logo. Definetly these have to be the new numbers' font.
    Tell me where do I belong, In a sick society (Ozzy's "You're No Different" lyrics excerpt

Quote Originally Posted by Titanico View Post
    The picture was taken under incandecent (yellowish) type of light. So that has to be white.

And I don't like the white over the shoulders. If this is it, would have been a much better combination to go columbia blue on the shoulders.

My intuition tells me this isn't it.
    It's probably a light-ish gray color

Although I haven't see the away grey jersey, I stand by this jersey being the worst NFL jersey I have seen. Hopefully the pants and blue helmet work together well and it ends up being sharp, but just the jersey alone is hideous.
    Not sure how you can say that when you have the hideousness of the Browns and Bucs. And the Cardinals jersey is PEAK mid 2000s.

Quote Originally Posted by t1tan5 View Post
    Not sure how you can say that when you have the hideousness of the Browns and Bucs. And the Cardinals jersey is PEAK mid 2000s.
    Oh they are pretty bad, and I considered them before bestowing the title of worst NFL jersey on the Titans.

Once again, hopefully the pants and helmet really bring it together.

21. The following user likes this post:

DieHardTitan (04-04-2018)

Oh they are pretty bad, and I considered them before bestowing the title of worst NFL jersey on the Titans.

Once again, hopefully the pants and helmet really bring it together.
    The fans don't wear the pants and helmet though. ��������

+ Reply to Thread