+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: What are your plans for this season?

Default What are your plans for this season?

We are one month away from the preseason, the season ticket cards should be arriving in a week or so. I am just curious what people's plans are for games this season.

I should be at at least 9 of the 10 home games. The Ravens game is unknown right now since it is the Sunday at the start of fall break (usually I would miss it, but there is a chance I won't start my trip till Monday or Tuesday).

Right now, there are no road games I plan to attend. I need to go to at least Indy one of these seasons, though.

I assume the tailgating spot is still going to be there, and if so, I will be there as well.

There is a July 17 all day event at the stadium for those that want more info about the ticket cards. I am excited that season ticket holders will get a discount at concessions all season. But I am really curious how the game-day scalpers are going to survive.
    Go Titans! Go Braves! Go Preds! Go Dores!

2. 3 Users Liked This Post

Parddy (07-10-2018), TitanPop (07-13-2018), Yvette (07-24-2018)

Weaning myself off my Boycott. Seeing if the players and the nfl can stay out of politics on my dime. This season will determine if I ever watch the nfl again.

Bought my tailgate spot and plan on going to every game cept preseason
    A good dog is not easily ruined

4. 3 Users Liked This Post

HALL45ROX (07-27-2018), Parddy (07-10-2018), TitanPop (07-13-2018)

It will be good to have you back.

6. 2 Users Liked This Post

315 (07-15-2018), HALL45ROX (07-27-2018)

Right now I plan on attending every game plus playoffs and Super bowl.... However, I will probably trim that down to one or two games.
    Whiz: "Obviously, we are very disappointed" ..

8. 6 Users Liked This Post

DieHardTitan (07-23-2018), HALL45ROX (07-27-2018), hooktool (07-10-2018), Jones31 (Today), TitanPop (07-13-2018), zonian (07-12-2018)

I am hopeful to make it to a couple games, we shall see what transpires during the first couple of regular season games. I am in Daves camp, if this turns political again with protests I am OUT!

BTW, it ain't about Trump, but I wish he would have stayed out of this, and left it up to us fans.
    JUST WAITING ON 2018, OFFENSE NEW COACHES PLEASE!!!

Sold my 3 season tickets but not my PSL's. Giving it a year off and will see if I continue next year. Retiring in 10 months so probably will be back next season. I will definitely miss the tailgating and friendships I've made over these many years. Have fun everyone!!!

11. 5 Users Liked This Post

Jones31 (Today), Sect309Fan (07-21-2018), TitanPop (07-22-2018), Yvette (07-24-2018), zonian (07-21-2018)

Will be tailgating at the same spot

As fas as the political stuff goes, I'm going to continue doing what I've always done: I'll stand for the anthem and sing along, while placing my hand over my heart and saying a prayer of thanks for all who have served and continue to serve.

I've not once seen any protesters. It's impossible for me to honor our country, our Vets, while paying attention to other people's actions, so I choose the former.

13. 5 Users Liked This Post

barnybyrd (07-25-2018), HALL45ROX (07-27-2018), Parddy (07-26-2018), Sect309Fan (07-26-2018), zonian (07-25-2018)

I am not going to have a big war on Facebook about my opinions. I welcome everyone back this year, but I do hope that you all care more about what happens during the game than a player's position during the anthem. As Titans fans, we need to support the players 100% and cheer them on. This can be a special year, so try not to let any distractions hurt your goodwill toward the Titans. Thank you.

I’m not going to have a Facebook war either but your not going to say that you wish the nfl would “weed out” people like me and have me see it ... and me not call you on it.

In reality, I don’t give two s h i t s about the nfl or the players. They’re only in my life for entertainment and entertainment only.

That's fine. I understand. In context, I was attacking a person that wanted Casey cut from the team, so my exaggerated comment was directed at those people more than anyone else.

Why do you have to attack anyone? That article was about signing a new player and I wouldnt have even chimed inif I hadn’t seen your comment. That’s makes you as bad as the man that made the 1st off topic comment

Do you see the things that are being said about me and others who support my position on that thread???

Mother F*****s , nutcase, get run over by a car, brain dead, ignorant, needs weeding out. You and your bunch are the most intolerable people I’ve ever seen.

Heaven forbid someone have a different opinion from you?
    Last edited by 315; 07-26-2018 at 05:15 PM.

Yay. It’s almost football season. I missed this language these last few months.
    2/3 of the world is covered in water, the other 1/3 is covered by Charles Woodson

19. 2 Users Liked This Post

Jones31 (Today), Yvette (07-26-2018)

I'm out. League doesn't deserve my money anymore and I've made my peace with this. Between kids, Astros, Leafs, Raptors I got enough going on.
    What a long strange trip it's been...

Sorry to hear that, Toronto. I am not sure what happened, but we enjoyed having you as a fan for all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
    I'm out. League doesn't deserve my money anymore and I've made my peace with this. Between kids, Astros, Leafs, Raptors I got enough going on.
    Whats the reasoning
    2/3 of the world is covered in water, the other 1/3 is covered by Charles Woodson

Quote Originally Posted by Titansfan777 View Post
    Whats the reasoning
    My quarrel is with the NFL on several fronts and I'm done making them rich. Outside that statement I'm leaving it be, as I am not going to debate my feelings.
    What a long strange trip it's been...

You can still be a fan without giving them money. I haven't dropped a dime on team merchandise in years. I think my last Titans/NFL purchase was a Chris Johnson jersey for my little brother in 2010.

Anyway, if this means you are done posting as well, then thats a loss. Feel free to come back to the fandom one day.

25. The following user likes this post:

Yvette (08-12-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
    My quarrel is with the NFL on several fronts and I'm done making them rich. Outside that statement I'm leaving it be, as I am not going to debate my feelings.
    Smart man. If your feelings have anything to do with politics, your fan mates will come at you like rabid dogs.

WTG NFL .... you ran off another good one !

Considering Toronto said he is fine with the protesting NFL players last season, I doubt it is for that.

As for you, shouldn't you have been run off by the kneelers? If you're so sensitive about it, you should probably find something else to do on Sundays. Sell your tickets. Go protest the NFL across the street from the stadium, or do something else with your time.

Or do you plan on just complaining and commenting on here with your virtue signalling posts...all while continuing to follow the team?

Quote Originally Posted by Titansfan777 View Post
    Considering Toronto said he is fine with the protesting NFL players last season, I doubt it is for that.

As for you, shouldn't you have been run off by the kneelers? If you're so sensitive about it, you should probably find something else to do on Sundays. Sell your tickets. Go protest the NFL across the street from the stadium, or do something else with your time.

Or do you plan on just complaining and commenting on here with your virtue signalling posts...all while continuing to follow the team?
    I’m well aware of Blake’s stance on the anthem BS and respect it. The NFL has more issues than the anthem protest as proof ... they can run off a life long fan like him. His reasons are his reasons. The NFL’s lack of leadership is disgusting

Unlike the players, I put my money where my mouth is and didn’t use season tickets last year and have no problem doing it again.

Let the foaming begin
    Last edited by 315; 08-11-2018 at 08:01 AM.

+ Reply to Thread