+ Reply to Thread

Thread: At least we scored against the Colts

Default At least we scored against the Colts

Colts up 21-0 against the Texans. Luck hasn't been touched, even against all those star Texans defenders.

It's more amazing that the Colts struggled out of the gate and got shut out by the Jags. I wouldn't be surprised if they make it to the Super Bowl.
    Go Titans! Go Braves! Go Preds! Go Dores!

I don't really see any of the team's on the AFC side of the playoffs that would scare Indy with the way they are playing right now, yes week 16 Jags shut them down...don't know how that happened.

The game should have been a shutout since the Texans fumbled while diving for the pylon on their one TD. Pretty surprised the TD wasn't overturned.

The only concern for the Colts was that the offense couldn't do anything in the second half.
    Last edited by Sect309Fan; 01-06-2019 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dakid View Post
    I don't really see any of the team's on the AFC side of the playoffs that would scare Indy with the way they are playing right now, yes week 16 Jags shut them down...don't know how that happened.
    I think the Chargers and Chiefs can beat them without much stress. They are hot right now, but they have way less talent than either of those teams.

IMO, this will be an all LA Super Bowl or a LAC vs NO Super Bowl. I will end up being wrong though probably.
    2/3 of the world is covered in water, the other 1/3 is covered by Charles Woodson

The Chiefs are in a terrible spot though. They have to play a playoff game at home, and they have lost 6 straight playoff games there. Even the Titans have won two home playoff games since the Chiefs last won one at home (1994 against the Steelers).

The "lose to the Jags" Colts showed up yesterday. I was so shocked to see Luck struggle so much, the defense look pathetic for a half, and Vinatieri miss both a key field goal and XP. Mahones is crazy good, and I am not sure how you stop him.

Congrat to the Chiefs for breaking their home playoff losing streak and getting to host the AFC Championship. They have an excellent chance at the Super Bowl now.

7. 2 Users Liked This Post

hooktool (01-13-2019), Yvette (01-17-2019)

If the Chiefs make the Super Bowl they will have to earn it. Once again, the road to the Super Bowl goes through the Patriots. Incredible how they dismantled the Chargers. .
    Whiz: "Obviously, we are very disappointed" ..

At least the game is in Arrowhead. Patriots are 9-0 at home in the regular season and playoffs, but just 3-5 on the road this year (with all 5 losses to non-playoff teams). The last game between the two was a shootout, which the Pats won on a last second field goal.

The Chiefs should have most of the support of the country this Sunday. Still, it is amazing the Patriots have been in 8 straight AFC title games.

10. The following user likes this post:

Yvette (01-17-2019)

If the Patriots win vs the Chiefs this weekend, they will tie the all-time playoff win record (35 wins, held by the Steelers and tied by the Cowboys when they beat the Seahawks). If they somehow win the Super Bowl then they hold the record.

Tom Brady has won 28 of their 34 wins all time. To put that absurd number in perspective, only the Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, and 49ers have more playoff wins.

Team, Wins:
    Pittsburgh Steelers, 35
    Green Bay Packers, 34
    Dallas Cowboys, 34
    New England Patriots, 34
    San Francisco 49ers, 31

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...stseason-wins/
    2/3 of the world is covered in water, the other 1/3 is covered by Charles Woodson

12. The following user likes this post:

Parddy (01-16-2019)

Mind boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Parddy View Post
    If the Pats make the Super Bowl they will have to earn it. After a long drought, the road to the Super Bowl goes through the CHIEFS. Incredible how they dismantled the Colts.
    There, fixed it for you. Your man crush was showing

Oh brother... We shall see, we shall see.

Well they did. Looks like it will be the second year in a row I won't be watching the Super Bowl.
    The Tennessee Titans - good for whatever ails you!

+ Reply to Thread