+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New ticket pricing this year

Default New ticket pricing this year

https://www.tennessean.com/story/spo...ce/2729989002/

It looks like preseason game prices are almost half the price of a regular season game, and there are two games that have a slightly higher price than the other regular season tickets.

My tickets in 309 actually went down an average of $1 a ticket for this year, while it appears tickets in the lower bowl went up.

From a season ticket holder perspective, it is a good move by the Titans. Our regular season games are worth more, and those that skip the preseason aren't losing as much. From a casual fan perspective, it hurts, since the tickets for regular season games are pricier by a significant amount.

What do you all think? Are you happy with the change?

Also, the number of metal detectors will go up from 73 to 85. The Titans did rent 12 later in the season, but now they will own them all.
    Last edited by Sect309Fan; 01-31-2019 at 11:35 AM.
    Go Titans! Go Braves! Go Preds! Go Dores!

2. The following user likes this post:

Yvette (02-07-2019)

I would like to know the price of each individual game. My average ticket price increased by $13.00 per ticket even with preseason games being lowered. Basically $1000.00 per season ticket. $400.00 increase for my 3 tickets. I’m not very happy right now. Unbelievable.

Jim

4. The following user likes this post:

Yvette (02-07-2019)

Found the prices. Chiefs and Saints game increased by $30 dollars per ticket. They are considered marquis games. All others increased by $21.00 per game. Preseason dropped $28.00 per game.

Quote Originally Posted by ForRealTitanFan View Post
    I would like to know the price of each individual game. My average ticket price increased by $13.00 per ticket even with preseason games being lowered. Basically $1000.00 per season ticket. $400.00 increase for my 3 tickets. I’m not very happy right now. Unbelievable.

Jim
    Ouch! It looks like the Titans are trying to get closer to the league average in prices, but that is quite a burden for lower bowl ticket owners. So many price increases in such a short amount of time.
    Go Titans! Go Braves! Go Preds! Go Dores!

OUCH!

My "Preseason" game savings of $24 per game is offset by the two "Marquee" games at $26 increase per game.

Where I'm getting killed is the other six games! $18 increase per game from last year for the "Prime" (REGULAR!!!) games.

The cost of my season ticket jumped $110 over last year; it's the largest single year increase since I started buying them.

Variable pricing is stupid. Period
    Welcome to the Suck

9. The following user likes this post:

Yvette (02-07-2019)

We have two sets of psl's. I may have to start charging friends instead of sharing them

+ Reply to Thread