+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Steelers-Titans preseason observations

Default Steelers-Titans preseason observations

The good: Kern somehow looks even better this year as a punter. He made some amazing punts yesterday. Succop was back on the field and made 2 field goals.

...that's about all I saw

The bad: I know the Titans are trying to figure out which o-line configuration to use, but they better figure it out soon. The o-line was terrible last night, which led to a lot of sacks.

Not sure why Mariota was pulled so early unless is was a precaution because of the weather and the sack situation. It is still clear that he will be the starter this season, despite some clueless national media members saying otherwise.

I hope Henry will be ready to go in Cleveland. The running game is pretty weak right now.

If every starter is healthy for week 1, I think the Titans will be fine against the Browns. I just can't wait to see Walker, Humphries, and Davis all on the field together (with Henry).
    Go Titans! Go Braves! Go Preds! Go Dores!

2. The following user likes this post:

hooktool (08-27-2019)

O-Line is a leaking dam and we're trying to hold the water with our finger. I'm really worried about the O-Line.

Now I didn't catch who was getting burned in the back, but those WR's were killing whoever was trying to protect the right sideline, I mean like holy crap.

If we don't get our O-Line together, Week 1 could be ugly and fast.

4. The following user likes this post:

hooktool (08-27-2019)

+ Reply to Thread