+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Don't forget Sept. 3, 2019 Titanstailgate RIOT League's LIVE DRAFT

My team woke-up again!

Maximus
    Tell me where do I belong, In a sick society (Ozzy's "You're No Different" lyrics excerpt

Probably hands down one of the worst teams I've ever fielded. Draft day I really felt pretty good about my chances, but my first three picks of Connor, Bell & that HUGE human diaper stain Antonio Brown have really hurt. Big Ben got hurt, which hurt Connor's value, & he's also stayed hurt. Then Brees got hurt & then I made the worst mistake in taking Scam over Wilson. My original plan was to take Wilson in the 9th & Lamar Jackson in the 10th but T took care of that in the 7th. lol All I can do now is try to win this weekend & make the playoffs & go from there. Brandin Cooks & Josh Gordon also went MIA so here we are. lol
    Was going to do some procrastinating, but decided to put it off for later.

3. The following user likes this post:

Titanico (12-04-2019)

Honest truth from my part: I never thought Lamar Jackson would have this type of MVP season. You Maximus, took 5-6 players I wanted to select.

I was in (according to my honest perpective) facing another tough season, when the Draft was done.

This is the highest seed/place I had ever been at. Feels good.
    Tell me where do I belong, In a sick society (Ozzy's "You're No Different" lyrics excerpt

Well, my team is ready to face the next round.

And I am sure, whoever faces me, wil never be too confident.

My team became into the League's earthquake this year (meaning: you'll never know when it's going to hit and how hard it's going to be)

It's time to play against Charlie's team again, but this time in the Championship bracket to see who arrives to the Championship game.

It has been a good season for me, finally. Many players had responded and also with a high swagger.

But I had to insist, my team became the League's earthquake. You never know when it's going to hit and how hard it's going to be.

If everything works right, this has to be a hard and well fought match.
    Last edited by Titanico; 12-11-2019 at 02:21 PM.

+ Reply to Thread