+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chargers - Titans gameday thread

Wow Sect... what a lonely thread.

I was impressed with Tannehill's performance yesterday. There were several throws he made into tight windows that Marcus wouldn't have attempted. He also did a fantastic job of putting his receivers in position to make yards after the catch. That's been missing from this offense since probably Hasselbeck. Vince couldn't do it. Jake couldn't do it. Marcus can't do it. It was nice to see again.

Logan Ryan balled out yesterday in case no one noticed. He made plays all over the field.

The debut of Simmons was a very strong one! He showed why he was slated to be such a high pick in the first place. This guy is going to be dominant.

I also want to commend someone else who has enjoyed a really solid season thus far, albeit quietly. LeShaun Sims has been a beast on special teams. He has downed a number of those Kern punts inside the 10 and has made some big tackles. He did fantastic yesterday. Special teams guys are often overlooked but in a season with few bright spots thus far, we need to acknowledge any of the Titans who are playing well.
    The Tennessee Titans - good for whatever ails you!

2. 2 Users Liked This Post

Sect309Fan (10-21-2019), Yvette (10-23-2019)

At least I find posting therapeutic, even if I am the only one.

And I agree with everything you said.

My main concern now is injuries. Conklin, Nate Davis, Jackson, and Walker were all hurt. Hopefully the injuries are minor, otherwise the Oline will need some new faces this week.
    Last edited by Sect309Fan; 10-21-2019 at 07:38 AM.
    Go Titans! Go Braves! Go Preds! Go Dores!

4. The following user likes this post:

Yvette (10-23-2019)

Was there and the ending was a roller coaster, had several Chargers fans around us and they we're bragging until the zerbas reversed the calls.

Chargers did find the weakness with rolling their little RB out wide and having him covered by our LB, Mismatched us.

6. The following user likes this post:

Yvette (10-23-2019)

+ Reply to Thread