When the Titans went three and out on their first possession of the 2nd half, and the Ravens went 74 yards to take a 21-10 lead, I thought the game might be over. The offense couldn't even get a first down since the first drive of the first half, the receivers didn't have a catch (and dropped a lot of pasess), and the defense couldn't get a third down stop.

But at that point, the Titans took over. I do hate that after having first and goal that a bad snap to Henry led to a 40 yard field goal, but the Titans didn't give up. The defense intercepted a deep pass and the offense drove down to the 4. I guess we needed two scores to win the game, so a field goal wasn't terrible, but I was worried it would haunt us. (Ravens had an 84.1% chance to win after that field goal)

The false start on 3rd on 1 by the Ravens ended up being huge, and the Titans got the ball back. The offense looked terrific on that 90 yard TD drive, though it was super scary to take a sack on 2nd and 2 to make it 3rd and 10 at the Ravens 14 yard line. That TD pass to Brown and his second effort was one of the best TDs I have seen all year from any team.

Thank goodness the 2 point play worked (remember when the Titans missed so many of those for years?) since the Ravens drove very deep to tie it with an easy field goal. I was hoping the Titans lost the toss, because I didn't see any way the Ravens would get a TD, and it worked out even better with a 3 and out. Tannehill, Davis,. Brown, and Henry then won it on OT, which is what we all want to see. Give the ball to the best players and let them make plays.

Such a terrific win, denying the Ravens revenge for their loss in the playoffs. For the moment, we own the Ravens.

We still desperately need to beat the Colts next week to regain control of the division. At least their is hope now (and please, Adoree, get on the field for that game!)